Glen Eyrie CastleCurrently Closed
- Address: 3820 N 30th St, Colorado Springs, CO 80904, United States
- Timings: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-7196340808
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Castle, Family And Kids
The Glen Eyrie Castle, built in 1903, is an English Tudor style castle constructed by General William Jackson Palmer, the founder of Colorado Springs. The castle is a major tourist attraction as it is quite a charming building and very significant in Colorado Springs history. General public is allowed to visit and go sightseeing around the castle and according to their wish they can take a guided/unguided tour, have a tea, stay overnight or host a conference or meeting in the premises. Because of its beauty and history the castle makes up for an interesting tourist destination. A unique thing offered at the castle is that they let every girl’s dream of being a princess turn into reality! For a fee you can now experience the royal life of your favourite Disney princess!! Beat that.
Glen Eyrie Castle Travel Tips
- For guided tours reservation and advance payment is required.
- Minimum 10 people required for Private tours.
Entrance Ticket Details For Glen Eyrie Castle
- Public Castle Tour price: 9 USD
- School Educational Tour Price: 5 USD
- Private Group Tour Price: 10 USD
- Children below 5 years age: Free
- Queen’s Tea (Monday – Thursday): 21 USD
- Royal Tea (Friday – Sunday): 29 USD
- Castle Princess rooms according to price.
Glen Eyrie Castle Hours
- Castle Tours (Monday - Sunday): 1:00 pm
- Private Tours: 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Queen’s Tea: 2:30 pm
- Royal Tea (Friday & Saturday): 2:30 pm; Sunday – 11:30 am
How to Reach Glen Eyrie Castle
- By renting a car/taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Colorado Springs before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Colorado Springs and book an accommodation of your choice.
34.57% of people who visit Colorado Springs include Glen Eyrie Castle in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
75.89% of people start their Glen Eyrie Castle visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Glen Eyrie Castle
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Glen Eyrie Castle
Glen Eyrie Castle Reviews & Ratings
Do you have rooms for 2 people without a group and if so what are your rates? I am interested in January 2020.Answer Report Abuse
As far as I know, there are rooms available even if you are not with a group. But, I would suggest calling Glen Eyrie Castle authorities on 719-634-0808 to confirm the availability and prices.Report Abuse
Are you easily accessible for wheel chairs?Answer Report Abuse
The Glen Eyrie Castle is an old building with narrower hallways, cobblestones pathways, and hills which makes this handicapped accessible, but probably not super friendly. I would suggest you call them up on 1-800-944-4536 to discuss your needs.Report Abuse