Golden Bee26 Votes Currently Open
- Address: The Broadmoor, 1 Lake Ave, Colorado Springs, CO 80906, United States
- Timings: 11:30 am - 11:59 pm Details
- Phone: +1-7195775776
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Pubs, Resort
The Golden Bee is a popular English pub within the iconic Colorado Springs resort, The Broadmoor. This 19th century pub offers a delicious English menu with classics like fish and chips, Reuben sandwiches and pot pies. Adding into the rustic charm is the nightly Ragtime piano that takes place towards evening, where the patrons are encouraged to sing along the tunes of the beautiful instrument. The cheerful and lively atmosphere along with the scrumptious food makes this pub a perfect place for a hearty meal along with some fun time.
Golden Bee Travel Tips
- Available for both lunch and dinner till 09:00pm.
- Piano Starting at 07:30pm nightly.
- Piano and Sing Along 09:30pm to 12:00am nightly.
- Bermuda length shorts, denim, and collared shirts are suggested. Please no athletic wear, pool attire or gentlemen’s hats.
- Dressy denim, slacks, collared shirts are required. Seasonal sport coat or blazer suggested. Please no athletic wear, sport wear, shorts, pool attire or gentlemen’s hats.
Additional Contact No: +1 866-381-8432
Entrance Ticket Details For Golden Bee
- Price Range: 13 USD - 29 USD
Golden Bee Hours
- Pub Menu(Sunday to Thursday): 10:00pm to 12:00am
- Pub Menu(Friday and Saturday): 11:00pm to 12:00am
How to Reach Golden Bee
- Broadmoor Hotel Bus Station
- Mesa/Holly Ave NS Bus Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Colorado Springs before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Colorado Springs and book an accommodation of your choice.
Golden Bee Reviews & Ratings
Such a fun experience here. 9pm piano man is the best. And the drinks are always great! It is expensive, but a great night out
Great drinks and friendly staff. The staff was very accommodating to our surprise group of 15 people. We didn't have a reservation but they made it work for us. Very fun environment with singing and dancing. They serve food that looks delicious, but we visited just for cocktails. The only downside was the volume. Certainly not conducive to visiting with folks at your table, you hade to speak very loudly just to be heard. Otherwise, a good time was had by all.
Not what it used to bee. The last several visits here have been disappointing in food quality for the crazy price. Come here for the atmosphere! Result: I've dropped to 3 stars from the 5 it easily achieved years ago. The staff is great, though they might get a larger gratuity from me as an American if they DIDN'T automatically include the 20%. It's fine in other cultures where gratuity is not discretionary, and is presumptuous (in a bad way) in the U.S.
The good part -The food and service were good. The bad part -They sat us at a 4 person table which was small. We had 5 in our party. -The white wine and chocolate cake were stale and we sent them back and were not charged. Considering the flaws and the price they still added a 20% surcharge. 2 stars is generous.
Fun little spot but unfortunately the piano player could not sing to save his life. Could have been a great night out but the entertainer didn't really bring the place alive.