Iron Springs Chateau Dinner Theater14 Votes Currently Closed
What began as a candy in cigar store in late 1800’s, is now a well-known dinner theatre that provides patrons with excellent dining and entertainment. The evening here starts with a delectable three-course meal that will keep leave your appetite completely satiated. Following that you will experience melodrama at its best at the theatre, where an interactive audience makes the whole affair even more enjoyable. The evening finally comes to an end with some foot-tapping sing-along and vaudeville kind of medley, which combines dancing, singing and comedy.
Iron Springs Chateau Dinner Theater Travel Tips
- A minimum of 40 people is required to perform the show.
- Other contact No: +1 719-685-5572
Entrance Ticket Details For Iron Springs Chateau Dinner Theater
- The given price is for Adult Dinner and Show.
- Adult Show Only: 16.50 USD
- Adult Dinner Only: 16.50 USD
- Child 12 and under: 16.50 USD
- Child Show Only: 9.50 USD
- Child Dinner Only: 9.50 USD
- Senior and Military discounts and Group Rates are available. Please visit official website for the same.
- Dinner prices include meal, coffee or tea & dessert.
Iron Springs Chateau Dinner Theater Hours
- Dinner is served from 06:00pm to 07:30pm.
- Dinner seating options are at 06:00pm, 06:15pm and 06:30pm.
- In case of reservations for the show only, check in at the hostess stand to get your show pass any time between 07:15pm-07:45pm.
- The show 'officially' runs from 08:00pm to 10:00pm.
- Box Office (May - August): Tuesday to Saturday 12:00pm to 05:00pm.
- Box Office (September - April): Due to slower winter business, days/hours may vary.
How to Reach Iron Springs Chateau Dinner Theater
- Pikes Peak Cog Railway Station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Colorado Springs before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Colorado Springs and book an accommodation of your choice.
Iron Springs Chateau Dinner Theater Reviews & Ratings
The parking was close to the building. It can get dark. The show was just plain fun! This little company of actors knew what they were doing, and they oozed with talent. If you do not enjoy melodrama, forget it, but otherwise you will enjoy some of the best of the genre here. The pianists were outstanding, almost worth the price in themselves. I would rate the show as PG, with suggestive themes, clothing, and dialogue, especially during the "speak easy" review in the second half. The show was two hours long. For the dinner you have a choice of pot roast beef, chicken, or salmon. We chose the beef. It was all like comfort food. Delicious! Ample! Full bar available. Price is reasonable.
Always a great time. Our dinner server took extra care with our little one making sure she had everything she needed. The show is always a good time and worth every penny
We have seen 3 shows here now over the last 20 years and have yet to be disappointed. The people here are always friendly and courteous. The shows are VERY entertaining. You should be sure you’re up for the interaction and sign alongs that go with this kind of event. Shows here are well worth your time and money.
The food is home-cooked and absolutely fantastic. And the play was just hilarious. I would definitely go here again 100%. I didn't get any pictures because when I went in I didn't think you were allowed to. But actually the owners do allow pictures of everything so next time I go I'll take them
The potroast was wonderful and tender. The melodrama was quite good and the slapstick comedy and the "Flappers" were great! All cast members were very talented