About Pikes Peak Center, Colorado Springs
The Pikes Peak Center for the Performing Arts (known commonly as Pikes Peak Center) is a concert auditorium in Colorado Springs, Colorado. It serves as an entertainment, cultural, educational, and assembly center for the citizens of El Paso County, the Pikes Peak region, and the surrounding area.Wikipedia
Overview of Pikes Peak Center
Pikes Peak Center is a place in Colorado Springs in the country of United States. Missed by most of the visitors, Pikes Peak Center is unique in its own way.
Important attractions of the city include Garden Of The Gods, Pikes Peak, Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, United States Air Force Academy and National Museum Of World War Ii Aviation. You can also discover other things to do in Colorado Springs on TripHobo.
Insider tips and expert guides will make sure you enjoy the city to its fullest. You can do so by booking any of the Colorado Springs tours.
More about Colorado Springs
To personalise your visit to the city, you can use an all-inclusive Colorado Springs trip planner for the same that will give detailed information about visiting the city.
You won't miss your home when in Colorado Springs, hotels in Colorado Springs like Baymont Inn & Suites Colorado Springs, Hyatt Place Colorado Springs Garden Of The Gods, Hyatt House Colorado Springs and Best Western Executive Inn & Suites offer some of the best places to stay in the city.
Choose from variety of exclusive Colorado Springs vacation packages for your next visit or create own own. Check out the various options for how to reach Colorado Springs and finish off your vacation package by booking the ideal transfer.
Share your experience - Rate Pikes Peak Center, Colorado Springs
The Pikes Peak Center has been kept up to date and is well maintained. Since COS is growing so rapidly, hopefully they'll be able to attract some big names. Enjoyed the shows I've seen here.
Beautiful building with a fun interactive front lawn. the staff inside are very helpful for finding your seat. it is a very professional setting.
Great place for events a little smaller than most places but all the seating is good
Truly amazing.... I went here for the Avant and Keke Wyatt concert and this place is very spacious with a well detailed inside structure. Great area and truly a amazing building for events plus more. I truly recommend
Went to see STOMP, and had cheap tickets on the upper deck. Still had a great view of the stage. All of the staff were super friendly a helpful.
- Other Attractions
- Wupatki National Monument
- Pioneer Museum
- The Arboretum At Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Extreme Adventure Course
- Lowell Observatory
- Museum Of Northern Arizona
- Grand Canyon Imax Theater
- Predator Zip Lines
- Bearizona Wildlife Park
- Out Of Africa Wildlife Park
- Other Attractions Hotels
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Wupatki National Monument
- Luxury Hotels Near Pioneer Museum
- 5 Star Hotels Near The Arboretum At Flagstaff
- Luxury Hotels Near Flagstaff Extreme Adventure Course
- Budget Hotels Near Lowell Observatory
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Museum Of Northern Arizona
- Hotels Near Grand Canyon Imax Theater
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Predator Zip Lines
- Cheap Hotels Near Bearizona Wildlife Park
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Out Of Africa Wildlife Park
- City Tripplans
- 2 Days trip with your family to Colorado Springs
- 1 Day Trip to Colorado Springs with your family
- 4 Day Trip to Denver from Dallas
- 4 Day Trip to Colorado Springs from Denver
- 42 Day Trip to United States from Riverbank
- 4 Day Trip to Colorado Springs from Overland Park
- 9 Day Trip to Chicago, Colorado Springs, Louisville from Glendale
- 4 Day Trip to Colorado Springs from Wichita
- 21 Day Trip to Washington D. C., Atlanta, New York City, San Francisco, Chicago, Colorado Springs from Murrieta
- 8 Day Trip to Colorado Springs from Richardson