Since 1975, Michael Garman has been honouring American heroes, with his remarkable sculptures. Now, the artisans working at the gallery reproduce over 500 sculptures that were given shape by the legendary craftsman himself. The main highlight of this museum is Michael Garman's Magic Town, an extraordinary 3000 square foot miniature city built at a scale of 1/6th that has been drawing visitors from all over. Inspired by Garman's experiences as a vagabond in 1950' and 60s; the exhibit shows off his time in Buenos Aires, Santiago, San Francisco, Dallas and Philadelphia. The visual and sound effects add in to the artistic marvel of Magic Town, and is a must see when you visit Colorado Springs.
The Michael Garman Museum & Gallery Travel Tips
- For Magic Town Interactive Tour: Admission fee includes complimentary popcorn and a scavenger hunt.
The Michael Garman Museum & Gallery Hours
- For Magic Town Interactive Tour: Please call ahead for current hours.
How to Reach The Michael Garman Museum & Gallery
- Take bus route #3 from downtown terminal. In Pld Colorado City.
- Colorado/25th NS Bus Station
- Colorado/25th MB WB Bus Station
- Colorado/23rd FS Bus Station
- 26th/Cucharras FS Bus Station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Colorado Springs before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Colorado Springs and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.51% of people who visit Colorado Springs include The Michael Garman Museum & Gallery in their plan
95% of people start their The Michael Garman Museum & Gallery visit around 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see The Michael Garman Museum & Gallery
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Michael Garman Museum & Gallery