An extensive campus dotted with academy, Falcon Stadium, chapel and Arnold hall and a museum that honours Air Force Personnel, the United States Air Force Academy can be visited through a guided tour.
The guided tour walks you through various programs like the Chapel, the Arnold Hall facility which exhibits military and Academy collectibles and a dining area and auditorium of official events.
You can also visit the Honour Court Located between the chapel and Arnold hall, which houses bronze statues and memorials dedicated to aircrafts.
Arnold Hall This facility contains several military and Academy exhibits, a dining area and an auditorium for special events or official functions.
Apart from these, there are attractions like Field House, Flacon Athletic centre and the Falcon hiking trail within the premises.
The Falcon hiking trail is great for a nature walk and can be accessed from B-52 Loop.
United States Air Force Academy Travel Tips
- Guided tours and self-guided tours are available.
- Wheelchair accessible, wheelchairs are provided at the visitor centre.
- Large bags and backpacks are not allowed in the Visitor Center, the trail from the Visitor Center to the Cadet Chapel or the chapel. Pets are also not allowed.
- Motorcycle riders must wear a Department of Transportation-approved helmet with a strap and eye protection, sturdy over-the-ankle footwear, a long-sleeved shirt or jacket, long trousers, full-fingered gloves or mittens and a brightly colored and reflective upper outer garment.
- Handheld cell phone use while driving is prohibited. A driver may use a cell phone only with a hands-free device or if the vehicle is parked. Violators will be ticketed.
- Bicyclists must wear helmets and reflective outerwear. Group riders must stay in single file with traffic on base roads.
Entrance Ticket Details For United States Air Force Academy
- For guided tours, tickets may be applicable.
United States Air Force Academy Hours
- Noon Meal Formation: Monday to Friday: 11:35 am
- Falcon Trail: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm daily.
How to Reach United States Air Force Academy
- By Taxi
- By Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Colorado Springs before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Colorado Springs and book an accommodation of your choice.
36.55% of people who visit Colorado Springs include United States Air Force Academy in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
45% of people start their United States Air Force Academy visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see United States Air Force Academy
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting United States Air Force Academy
United States Air Force Academy Reviews & Ratings
how much for adult ticketsAnswer Report Abuse