Antrim Park86 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 5800 Olentangy River Rd, Columbus, OH 43085, Columbus City, United States Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-6146453337
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids
This 120 acre park, a nice stop on the Olentangy Greenway Trail, was gifted to the city by the Antrim family in 1970. It's wide and open, popular with runners and bikers and skaters. It has a lake, a large pond actually, of clear waters. It used to be a quarry pit. Now, fish swim in it - trout, bass, catfish and carp.. Swimming and boating are not allowed, but fishing is. Sports facilities include football, soccer, rugby fields, basketball and tennis courts and a playground for children.
Antrim Park Travel Tips
- The fishing pier is handicap accessible.
How to Reach Antrim Park
- Drive to here or take a taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Columbus City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Columbus City and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Antrim Park Address: 5800 Olentangy River Rd, Columbus, OH 43085, Columbus City, United States
- Antrim Park Contact Number: +1-6146453337
- Antrim Park Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Antrim Park(preferred time): 07:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Time required to visit Antrim Park: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
17.7% of people who visit Columbus City include Antrim Park in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
25% of people start their Antrim Park visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Antrim Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Antrim Park
People normally club together Brewery District and Short North Arts District while planning their visit to Antrim Park.