If you're one of those shy people that usually can't stand nightspots, this is the bar for you. Two grand pianos on stage, duelling each other. The audience yells out song requests, and the performers deliver. It's not just about the music though. Audience participation is a big thing - they will call people up onto the stage for some judgement free singing and dancing! They will make you laugh till your jaws and cheeks and ribs hur. You will wake up next morning with a sore next from all the head banging. The drinks can be a bit pricey, but there is no cover charge. The food is decent. The service is excellent. Of all the things you may want to revisit Columbus for, this bar will probably be the most important!
Big Bang Dueling Piano Bar Travel Tips
- Get there before 8:30 pm.
- If you're planning on visiting during the weekends, you may want to make a reservation. The place fills up fast.
How to Reach Big Bang Dueling Piano Bar
- Bus 19 stop Vine St & N Front St.
- Buses 18, 57, 64, 67, AIR CONNECT, CBUS Stop W Nationwide Blvd & N Front St.
- Buses 2, 4, 5, 7, 8 stop N High St & Spruce St stop AirConnect, CBUS NIGHT OWL stop N High St & Spruce St.
- Drive to here or take a taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Columbus City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Columbus City and book an accommodation of your choice.