CosiCurrently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
- Address: 333 W Broad St, Columbus, OH 43215, Columbus City, United States
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-6142282674
- Ticket Price: 20 USD
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids
This science education centre is one of the most popular in the country, with over 18 million visitors annually.
Its broad topics are divided into:
- Ocean: Marine exploration and the mythology of water explored in a sunken pirate ship and an underwater temple
- Energy: Interactively manage the energy economics of a fictional town
- Space: Replica space station stuffed with science experiments, on a high Mezzanine bridge
- Progress: The development of a fictional town called Progress from 1898 to 1962, and how it relates to concepts explored in other exhibits
- Gadgets: Classic science experiments exhibits
- Life: Explores concepts related to mind, body and spirit
- Adventure: Use a map to explore a hidden valley and unlock a secret temple
- Planetarium: Explore the universe from inside a 60-foot movie dome
- National Geographic Giant Screen Movie: High resolution wildlife and nature movies.
- Check out the atomic cafe.
- General Admission - Classic Exhibits & Shows: Adults: $20; Kids $15
- Add a Do-It-All Ticket: $15
- Add a Planetarium Show: $5
- Add a National Geographic Giant Screen Movie: $5
- Add Adventure: $5
- Free for under 2. Kids prices for 2-12 years of age.
- Summer (Monday - Sunday): 10am - 5pm
- Last Friday of each month: 10am - 9pm.
- Timings given are for summer only.
- Timings for other seasons may be different & subjected to change.
- Buses 10, 12 68 stop W Broad St & Washington Blvd
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Columbus City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Columbus City and book an accommodation of your choice.
77.44% of people who visit Columbus City include Cosi in their plan
73.33% of people start their Cosi visit around 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Cosi
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cosi
I love this place. I went to COSI as a kid, teen, and young adult, and now enjoy bringing my daughter here. There are great activities for all ages. Just spent several hours in the space for kids first grade and under, and there was still more to do.
Great place for pratical science learning.Kid friendly place.Loved the planetarium experience in which they detailed on atmospheric condition of different planets and their moons. At the end of the presentation, I was curious to know about possibility of life in universe other than earth. Admission ticket to planetarium is 8$.Enjoy.
We live about 1.75 hours away from COSI and still visit about once every three months or so. This place is a fantastic place for children to learn and play. They opened 2 new exhibits recently, Lost Egypt and Dinosaur Gallery. Both were absolutely phenomenal. My boys loved getting to see a REAL mummy, and the dinosaur exhibit was equally fascinating. Definitely check this out.
Great value for annual pass. Children learn so much while having hands-on fun. This is a better investment than animals in cages. I bring all out-of-town guests to COSI. Ride the high wire unicycle.
Let me just start off by saying that this review space is way to overcrowded and that's why I'm writing this review. I know I can't help the fact that it's overcrowded and I'm still writing this review just to show you that! And no one is going to read your essay long reviews! It should be short and to the point! (This was created to stop people from complaining about things they can't control.) Thanks!