Cosi, Columbus City
About Cosi, Columbus City
Cosi, Columbus City - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 333 W Broad St, Columbus, OH 43215
Ticket Price: 20 USD
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 1.6K times in trip plans
Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This science education centre is one of the most popular in the country, with over 18 million visitors annually.
Its broad topics are divided into:
- Ocean: Marine exploration and the mythology of water explored in a sunken pirate ship and an underwater temple
- Energy: Interactively manage the energy economics of a fictional town
- Space: Replica space station stuffed with science experiments, on a high Mezzanine bridge
- Progress: The development of a fictional town called Progress from 1898 to 1962, and how it relates to concepts explored in other exhibits
- Gadgets: Classic science experiments exhibits
- Life: Explores concepts related to mind, body and spirit
- Adventure: Use a map to explore a hidden valley and unlock a secret temple
- Planetarium: Explore the universe from inside a 60-foot movie dome
- National Geographic Giant Screen Movie: High resolution wildlife and nature movies.
- Check out the atomic cafe.
Cosi Ticket Prices
- General Admission - Classic Exhibits & Shows: Adults: $20; Kids $15
- Add a Do-It-All Ticket: $15
- Add a Planetarium Show: $5
- Add a National Geographic Giant Screen Movie: $5
- Add Adventure: $5
- Free for under 2. Kids prices for 2-12 years of age.
Cosi Opening and Closing Hours
- Summer (Monday - Sunday): 10am - 5pm
- Last Friday of each month: 10am - 9pm.
- Timings given are for summer only.
- Timings for other seasons may be different & subjected to change.
How To reach Cosi by Public Transport
- Buses 10, 12 68 stop W Broad St & Washington Blvd
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Columbus City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Columbus City and book an accommodation of your choice.
Cosi, Columbus City Reviews - Write a Review
This is an amazing experience. There are so many awesome things to do. I saw the Mysteries of china film and did the choose your own adventure space like thing. It was a really good experience. You can do all sorts of stuff and it is hard to do in just one day. You can even ride a unicycle across a rope over the exhibits if you are up for it. I highly recommend doing it and is something that you can spend your whole day at.
This place is a complete rip off for what they offer. The prices for parents are a joke, and any added thing costs additional 5 per person unless you choose to do everything which is an additional 15 a person. We picked one thing to add on which was the planetarium which was cool, but paying 20 bucks to all see a short show was a joke. Maybe have haha of greens or a souvenir of some sort to offer after like a bag of the gems the kids had to hunt for. Felt price gouged for everything. Kids were starving for lunch so we hit the cafeteria only to not feel comfortable with ordering anything for my son who has a dairy and egg allergy. I would think being a kid place they would be more sweet up for things like that, and it's not fair for us to all eat pizza while our other eats only applesauce. Even their bagged potato chips had dairy. Some things were nice to be hams on for the kids but a lot of places were useless. It might be worth it if you live here to become a member, but if you are traveling here you and your kids could have a lot more fun going elsewhere. I am seriously disappointed especially since it is the #1 thing to do here. We left hungry with empty pockets and will never return, but glad we can check it off our bucket list.
The experience inside was very pleasant. I hadn't been to COSI in nearly 17 years and that was when it was at it's old location. I brought my daughter here and she loved it. Between the exhibit where you can conduct science experiments to the planetarium, she enjoyed it all. I'm still giving this place 5 stars because as a man of science it was nice to such a large facility attempting to make science fun for kids. I will say that I was rather annoyed with the parking situation; you have to navigate a labyrinth of signs that don't actually point to where you have to go to park, then are forced to pay $10.00 for your troubles. Seems like a bit more effort could be put into making that a cheaper more streamlined process.
This was a nice place to hang out for the day. We loved it. The Ocean water play area was our favorite to visit. The kids area upstairs was fun but I felt like it was unorganized and some of the kids were bullying. I dd enjoy having the nursery available. It was nice to have a place to relax and breastfeed. We have a lot more to explore here so we'll be coming back soon.
Always a nice afternoon for the kids. The new dinosaur exhibit is good especially for older kids who are into dinosaurs. The parking garage isn't open yet but the new park is very nice.
- Nearby Attractions
- Drexel Theatre
- Amc Lennox Town Center 24
- Arnold Statue
- Magical Attractions
- Maryland Swimming Pool
- Watlao Buddhamamakaram
- Columbus City Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Columbus City
- What to See in 48 Hours in Columbus City
- What to See in 72 Hours in Columbus City
- How to Spend 5 Days in Columbus City
- How to Spend 6 Days in Columbus City
- How to Spend 7 Days in Columbus City