Franklin Park Conservatory174 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1777 E Broad St, Columbus, OH 43203, Columbus City, United States
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-6147158000
- Ticket Price: 13 USD
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Botanical Garden, Family And Kids
This historic attraction, built in 1895, is probably the most beautiful place in the city. It's amazing just how much floral variety they've managed to stuff in here.
- There are 400 species of plants, most of which can be found in recreated biomes from around the planet - Himalayan, Rainforest, Tropical, and Pacific Islands. These areas are presented complete with rock and water bodies through which immaculately kept pathways course.
- There are 43 different species in the Palm House.
- The conifer and ornamental grass garden is elegantly landscaped.
- The Grand Mallway bursts with flowers, and the even prettier Bride Gardens is a popular place for weddings.
- In spring, the daylily garden shows off 850 varieties of the flower.
- The Garden Campus combines classes in cooking and herb-rearing.
- In summer, local glass artists put on a fascinating daily glass blowing demonstration.
And all of this doesn't even include the special and temporary exhibitions the gardens organise from time to time. The whole experience is nothing short of magical.
Franklin Park Conservatory Travel Tips
- Disabled accessible.
Entrance Ticket Details For Franklin Park Conservatory
- $10 seniors and students with valid ID
- $6 children 3–17, free for ages 2 and under
Franklin Park Conservatory Hours
- Daily 11am–3pm
- Weekends 11am–4pm
Hot Shop Glass Blowing Demonstration:
March - December only;
- 11am-2pm on weekdays.
- 12m-3pm on weekends.
How to Reach Franklin Park Conservatory
- Bus 10 stop E Broad St & Franklin Park Cons
- Bus 11 stop Oak St & Morrison Ave
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Columbus City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Columbus City and book an accommodation of your choice.
35.8% of people who visit Columbus City include Franklin Park Conservatory in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
60% of people start their Franklin Park Conservatory visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Franklin Park Conservatory
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Franklin Park Conservatory