Grange Insurance Audubon Center74 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 505 W Whittier St, Columbus, OH 43215, Columbus City, United States
- Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-6145455475
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Aquarium, Theatre, Family And Kids, Bird Watching
So how is a place with such a strange name an attraction? Yes, it's unfortunate… but if you're a bird-watcher, this may well become your favourite attration in the city. Thousands of migratory birds from Central and South America drop in at this little bend in the river, making it one of the richest conservatories in the region. Over two hundred species have been observed, including bald eagles, red-winged blackbirds, swallows, osprey, scarlet tanager and common yellow throat. Most of this activity takes place during the winter. The center has an observatory room from where to watch the birds. In addition to the play area, kids will love the burrow-themed puppet theatre and the reptile/amphibian mini-aquarium.
Grange Insurance Audubon Center Travel Tips
- Check the attraction website for upcoming events.
Entrance Ticket Details For Grange Insurance Audubon Center
- The center thrives on donations. Be generous, even though visiting is free.
Grange Insurance Audubon Center Hours
- Times provided her eare for the summer. Winter hours may differ.
How to Reach Grange Insurance Audubon Center
- Drive to here or take a taxi.
- Walk to here, going along the Lower Scioto Greenway.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Columbus City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Columbus City and book an accommodation of your choice.
15.23% of people who visit Columbus City include Grange Insurance Audubon Center in their plan
29.41% of people start their Grange Insurance Audubon Center visit around 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Grange Insurance Audubon Center
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Grange Insurance Audubon Center