How to Reach Columbus City
HOW TO GET TO COLUMBUS CITY
- By Air: Port Columbus International Airport (IATA: CMH): Flights to most major airports in the country. Reach it from the city by taxi, or the Bus 92.
- By Bus: Megabus and Greyhound are the most frequented bus companies connecting to major cities such as Cincinnati, Indianapolis, and Chicago.
- By Car: The Midwest is handily travelled by cars, connected by major highways such as the I-71, I-70, I-670; Routes 315, 33, 23, and 40.
HOW TO GET AROUND COLUMBUS CITY
- By Foot: Downtown Columbus, where the best attractions, hotels and shopping centres are, is extremely pedestrian friendly.
- By Bus: Public transport is handled by COTA. It's a reasonable service, with not too many routes, but enough to reliably connect every imaginable neighbourhood. Expect long waits at the fringes though.
- By Car: So long you remember U-Turns are illegal in the city, the city is very driver friendly. There is parking everywhere, reasonably prices.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Columbus City. The most preferred mode of transport in Columbus City is Car.
Average distance: 19.63 km Average time: 28.49 min
Car 85.71%Driving 24.87 min Walking 0.33 min Overall average time for 21.82 kms 25.2 min
Bike 2.86%Bike 13 min Walking 2 min Overall average time for 3.22 kms 15 min
Walking 8.57%Walking 61.67 min Driving 5 min Overall average time for 7.95 kms 66.67 min
Bus/Trolleybus 2.86%Bus 19 min Walking 5 min Waiting 2 min Overall average time for 5.5 kms 26 min
|Lewis center to Columbus city||3.5 km||3 mins|
|Westerville to Columbus city||8.8 km||8 mins|
|Powell to Columbus city||8.87 km||8 mins|
|Sterling heights to Columbus city||35.59 km||35 mins|
|Auburn hills to Columbus city||44.81 km||44 mins|
|Conesville to Columbus city||122.97 km||2 hours 2 mins|
|Cleveland to Columbus city||146.53 km||2 hours 26 mins|
|New knoxville to Columbus city||146.75 km||2 hours 26 mins|
|Dansville to Columbus city||148.5 km||2 hours 28 mins|