Ohio Stadium139 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: 411 Woody Hayes Dr, Columbus, OH 43210, Columbus City, United States
- Timings: 09:00 am - 03:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-6142476713
- Ticket Price: 10 USD
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Stadium, Family And Kids
Known by various affectionate names such as "The Horseshoe" or "The Shoe" or "The House that Harley built", the historic stadium is one of the nation's most popular sports landmarks, and hosts football matches, lacrosse matches and concerts. Locals flock to the double-deck horseshoe design stadium on Saturdays almost ritually. Built first in 1922, it has since undergone various rebuildings, and now has seating for 104,944 people. Ohio Stadium is listed in the National Registry of Historic Places. Tours may be scheduled by contacting the given number, but it is by appointment only.
Ohio Stadium Travel Tips
- Tours must be booked 2 weeks in advance.
- Tours are by appointment only.
- Disabled accessible.
- Food/drinks not allowed on tour.
Entrance Ticket Details For Ohio Stadium
- Less than 10 people: $100.00
- Adult (10+ people): $100.00 for first 10 people + $10.00 for each additional adult
- Student (10+ people): $100.00 for first 10 people + $5.00 for each additional student
- Payment on day of tour, and by Check or Money Order made out to The Ohio State University.
Ohio Stadium Hours
- Monday - Thursday: 9am-3pm
- Tours last 90 minutes.
- No tours on the Thursday of a home Football weekend, or during University holidays.
- Game day visit and admission depend on the match.
How to Reach Ohio Stadium
- Bus 52 stop Cannon Dr & John H Herrick Dr
- Drive to here, or take a taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Columbus City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Columbus City and book an accommodation of your choice.
33.17% of people who visit Columbus City include Ohio Stadium in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
66.67% of people start their Ohio Stadium visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Ohio Stadium
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ohio Stadium
Ohio Stadium Reviews & Ratings
The Ohio Stadium was amazing! Yesterday was my first time there, but I have been around the perimeter during the summer. So, anyways, it was awesome. The Stadium is HUGE. As for safety, when we entered everyone was inspected and there were lots of police the whole time. I felt very safe. The Stadium had good food (although the prices were kinda crazy!! $4 for a bottled water!) I was at the OSU homecoming game, so the homecoming court, king, and queen, were announced. The big boards worked well and the quality overall was amazing! We won against Michigan State 34-10. I hope you enjoy your time there! 🏟🏟️🏟️
It's one of the very best stadiums in the Nation. Buckeye football is fun to watch. There isn't a bad seat in the stadium. The staff is extremely helpful with information and directions around the stadium. Definitely find a way to watch a game in this stadium. O H
Had always seen the stadium on TV during a game but had never been to Ohio. Was in the area working so I stopped by to see it. Thank you to the gentleman who let me in to take a few pictures. Beautiful place, especially if you're a college football fan.
It's the shoe come on people. Handicapped parking up close and personal. Handicap accessible. I went there to watch the Ohio basically Southern Ohio High School bands compete. It was very great. Best Damn Band in the land even gave us a show.
Always a great time, no matter your seats. This is a joy I discovered in my college years and now I share Ohio State Football with my daughter. One day She'll be an alumni taking her children too!