Ohio Stadium, Columbus City
About Ohio Stadium, Columbus City
Ohio Stadium, Columbus City - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 411 Woody Hayes Dr, Columbus, OH 43210
Ticket Price: 10 USD
Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 03:00 pm Details
Added 1.6K times in trip plans
Stadium, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Known by various affectionate names such as "The Horseshoe" or "The Shoe" or "The House that Harley built", the historic stadium is one of the nation's most popular sports landmarks, and hosts football matches, lacrosse matches and concerts. Locals flock to the double-deck horseshoe design stadium on Saturdays almost ritually. Built first in 1922, it has since undergone various rebuildings, and now has seating for 104,944 people. Ohio Stadium is listed in the National Registry of Historic Places. Tours may be scheduled by contacting the given number, but it is by appointment only.
Ohio Stadium Information
- Tours must be booked 2 weeks in advance.
- Tours are by appointment only.
- Disabled accessible.
- Food/drinks not allowed on tour.
Ohio Stadium Ticket Prices
- Less than 10 people: $100.00
- Adult (10+ people): $100.00 for first 10 people + $10.00 for each additional adult
- Student (10+ people): $100.00 for first 10 people + $5.00 for each additional student
- Payment on day of tour, and by Check or Money Order made out to The Ohio State University.
Ohio Stadium Opening and Closing Hours
- Monday - Thursday: 9am-3pm
- Tours last 90 minutes.
- No tours on the Thursday of a home Football weekend, or during University holidays.
- Game day visit and admission depend on the match.
How To reach Ohio Stadium by Public Transport
- Bus 52 stop Cannon Dr & John H Herrick Dr
- Drive to here, or take a taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Columbus City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Columbus City and book an accommodation of your choice.
Ohio Stadium, Columbus City Reviews - Write a Review
This was a wonderful 1st time experience for my husband Glenn & I to the shoe even though we were in the D section we had the best seats because we didn't get rained on 😁
I iconic stadium didn't disappoint. I'd always dreamed of seeing the Buckeyes play and I wasnt let down. The traditions are great and besides seeing the Buckeyes play, there is nothing better than seeing 'Script Ohio' done in person.
Whether you are a fan or not, you have to agree this is one of the cathedrals of football, college or pro. Only con is the seating is completely crammed, there's just not much leg, elbow, or knee room. On the other hand this is why the place is so absurdly loud! Well, one more con, the lines to the restrooms on the bottom bowl are the worst I have seen at any stadia. Really need to do something to add more toilets.
Ohio stadium is amazing every time I go. The staff is excellent. O-H
Watching a game here is a religious experience, and the football team is only part of it. The OSU Marching Band is the best in the country, hands down, and never disappoints.
- Nearby Attractions
- East Broad Street Historic District
- Argus Park
- Tuttle Swimming Pool
- Drexel Theatre
- Amc Lennox Town Center 24
- Arnold Statue
- Magical Attractions
- Maryland Swimming Pool
- Watlao Buddhamamakaram
- Columbus City Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Columbus City
- What to See in 48 Hours in Columbus City
- What to See in 72 Hours in Columbus City
- How to Spend 5 Days in Columbus City
- How to Spend 6 Days in Columbus City
- How to Spend 7 Days in Columbus City