Museo Archeologico Paolo GiovioCurrently Open
- Address: Square Gold Medals 1, Como, Italy
- Timings: 09:30 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: 031-252550
- Ticket Price: 4 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Archaeological Site , Specialty Museums
Set in the historical Palazzo Lucini, the archaeological Museum was inaugurated in 1897.
It has following sections at display:
- Section collectors
- section primeval history
- the Roman section
- the medieval section
- a rich library
- A must-visit for history enthusiasts!
Museo Archeologico Paolo Giovio Travel Tips
- The first Sunday of the month free admission.
Entrance Ticket Details For Museo Archeologico Paolo Giovio
- Adults over 65 years of age: 2 Euros
- Group discounts are applicable.
- Students have concession in entry fees.
- Children under 12 years of age have free entry.
How to Reach Museo Archeologico Paolo Giovio
- Buses C30, C31, C32, C43, N1, N5, N6, N7
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Como before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Como and book an accommodation of your choice.
13.72% of people who visit Como include Museo Archeologico Paolo Giovio in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
49.5% of people start their Museo Archeologico Paolo Giovio visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Museo Archeologico Paolo Giovio
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Museo Archeologico Paolo Giovio