Exhibiting fine art of textile production in Como, the silk museum is an interesting affair. It displays machines, objects, documents, samples and tools from the textile process which make Como popular as the Silk town.
Museo Didattico Della Seta Di Como Travel Tips
- For group reservations required.
- The museum is fully accessible for disabled people.
- Guided tours can also take place outside the normal opening hours of the museum for a fee, subject to availability and advance reservation museum: cost of the ticket + € 30.00 per group.
- Sundays and holidays by appointment for groups
Entrance Ticket Details For Museo Didattico Della Seta Di Como
- Reduced for groups (min. 10 people, max 25 people, including driving in Italian): € 7.00 per person.
- Reduced school groups (max. 25 students, two teachers per group free, including driving in Italian): € 4.00 per person
- Individual students with ID and Under 18: € 4.00 per person
- Singles Over 65: € 7.00
- Family ticket:
- parent: € 7.00
- child up to 18 years: € 3.50
- Members of the Association for the Silk Museum
- Disabled visitors with guide
- Children under 3 years
- Press-card holders
- ICOM members
How to Reach Museo Didattico Della Seta Di Como
- Trains D032, Buses N5, N7
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Como before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Como and book an accommodation of your choice.
10.48% of people who visit Como include Museo Didattico Della Seta Di Como in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
39.24% of people start their Museo Didattico Della Seta Di Como visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Museo Didattico Della Seta Di Como
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Museo Didattico Della Seta Di Como