Are you looking for what to do in Como?
PLACES TO SEE
Como sightseeing offers a lot of exciting attractions.
These vary from historical to modern architecture and from museums to religious places.
- Villa Carlotta: This place is popular for its beautiful gardens and is one of enthralling places to visit in Como. Everything is exquisite here from the beautiful entrance and the unique collection of art work and sculptures you find here.
- Villa del Balbianello: You can also go and see this building, with its beautiful architecture. There is a guided tour here and you can also have a garden tour. The house has featured in the Casino Royale and also in Oceans Twelve.
- Bellagio: It is also known as the pearl of the lake. This is one of the most beautiful towns that you can see from the lake. You will see a lot beautiful shops and boutiques; the view is even more beautiful at night. One of the most beautiful Como attractions!
- Things to do in Como:
- The Abbey of Piona: This is quite an attractive spot but you will need to hire a car. The buildings are magnificent and well designed. You will have beautiful views of the lake from this spot.
- Ride on a bus: You could get on a bus and take a ride from Como to Argegno and enjoy magnificent views of the lake and the town. You can also enjoy the beautiful views from a car ride.
- Visit The Alto Lario: This is on the northen side of the city. There are places like Gravedona and Domaso which offer great views. The churches are well decorated and this is a great location for tourists.
You can also go for trekking in Como. There are many adventure companies that can arrange the same for you.
Take a ride on the spectacular and historic Funicular railway.
Below we have a list of things to do in Como and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Como getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Como with confidence.