Coolangatta Beach And Pat Fagan ParkCurrently Open
- Address: Coolangatta, Queensland, Australia
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Beach, Park, Family And Kids, Adventure, Water Sport, Nature
Coolangatta Beach And Pat Fagan Park - Review
Coolangatta beach is a beautiful golden sand beach and is an apt place for relaxed as well as adventurous activities such as snorkeling and diving. The beach gives a striking view of the natural phenomena of wind’s overplay on the sea waves and the wonderful sunset and sunrise. Near to the beach is Pat Fangan Park, which is at a few minutes’ distance and is an ideal place with long pathways for walking and driving. The park has extremely marvelous rows of red cedar forests and wide green lawns on both sides of the pathways.
Coolangatta Beach And Pat Fagan Park Information
- Do try for diving and snorkelling at the beach.
- Take a nice idle stroll around the beach, especially at the time of sunset.
How To reach Coolangatta Beach And Pat Fagan Park by Public Transport
- Griffith St at Twin Towns Services Club is the nearest bus station to the beach. You can also hire a taxi.
- The place is also easily reachable on foot as well as on a bicycle.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Coolangatta before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Coolangatta and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Coolangatta Beach And Pat Fagan Park
95% of people who visit Coolangatta include Coolangatta Beach And Pat Fagan Park in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
54.02% of people start their Coolangatta Beach And Pat Fagan Park visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Coolangatta Beach And Pat Fagan Park
94.16% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Coolangatta Beach And Pat Fagan Park
Coolangatta Beach And Pat Fagan Park Map
Coolangatta Beach And Pat Fagan Park Trips
Coolangatta Beach And Pat Fagan Park, Coolangatta Reviews
One of the best beaches on the coast.
Was easy to find parking in the school holidays. Beach is clean, water warm and lots of space for the kids to play without disturbing other beach goers.
Great beach and beach volleyball for the Com Games is just down the road
Great beach all facilitates are well maintained the beach is patrolled by surf lifesavers the is a lovely rock wall to walk out on that you can spot whales off when there in season
Great beach and atmosphere.
All QuestionsCoolangatta beach and pat fagan park
- The Whisky Shop Dufftown
- Dufftown Distillery Walk
- Nairn Beach Lochloy Holiday Park
- Mortlach Primary School
- Keith & Dufftown Railway Association
- Dufftown Library
- Joseph Brown & Sons
- Dufftown Tourist Information Centre
- Ballyhalbert Caravan Park
- Kingfisher Upvc South Wales
- D D Racing
- Green Lawn Social Club
- Schools Literacy & Resource Centre
- Helen O'Grady Childrens Drama Academy
- Pontypool & New Inn Railway Station