How to Reach Coolangatta - The Easiest Way to Reach Coolangatta
- By Air: Gold Coast Airport is the nearest airport to Coolangatta and is well connected with taxis. Brisbane Airport is another major one near the place and can be reached by bus running frequently and connecting the Airport to Coolangatta.
- By Bus: Buses commute frequently from Gold Coast Airport to Coolangatta centre on route 702.
- By Train: Trains do not directly reach to Coolangatta but to nearbyMurwillumbah.From Murwillumbah, taxis can be hired and also a connecting train can be taken upto Coolangatta.
- By Car: Coolangatta is well connected from all the major roadways of Sydney, Melbourne and Canberra in Australia and is a day’s journey from there.
- By Taxi: Taxis are well connected from nearby railway station and Gold Coast Station upto Coolangatta centre. Also taxis can be booked from New South Wales Taxi Council from Sydney, Canberra and Melbourne upto Coolangatta.
- By Tram: Coolangatta tram and bus services issue a combined Gold Coast Go Explore Card which is valid for one day travel within the place and can be renewedat bus or tram stations, gives access to all the beaches,restaurants as well as spas of the town.
- By Bus: Coolangatta and adjacent towns have been collectively operating buses in collaboration with Trans-link under SEEQ travelling card valid both for buses and tram services.
- By Car: Getting around in car is one of the easiest modes to explore Coolangatta. Cars can be hired and returned from the airport itself.
- By Taxi: Taxis can be rented from Gold Coast Airport terminal as well as outside the Airport premises for reaching to any place in Coolangatta.
- By Cycle: Renting a cycle is the easiest way to know Coolangatta. You can rent a cycle from any of the hotels or resorts you are staying in as well as from the nearest service providers.
Are you looking for a Coolangatta travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Coolangatta
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Coolangatta. The most preferred mode of transport in Coolangatta is Car.
Average distance: 18.88 km Average time: 29.21 min
Car 64.29%Driving 27 min Walking 0.33 min Overall average time for 21.67 kms 27.33 min
Motorbike 7.14%Motorbike 14 min Walking 0.5 min Overall average time for 8.6 kms 14.5 min
Walking 14.29%Walking 35 min Driving 10 min Overall average time for 11.5 kms 45 min
How to Reach Coolangatta from Nearby Cities
|Mount gravatt to Coolangatta||80.88 km||1 hour 20 mins|
|Coorparoo to Coolangatta||84.8 km||1 hour 24 mins|
|Wacol to Coolangatta||89.17 km||1 hour 29 mins|
|Brisbane city to Coolangatta||89.97 km||1 hour 29 mins|
|Redbank to Coolangatta||92.98 km||1 hour 32 mins|
|Sydney to Coolangatta||621.16 km||10 hours 21 mins|
|Kingswood to Coolangatta||632.15 km||10 hours 32 mins|
|Padstow to Coolangatta||633.74 km||10 hours 33 mins|
|Engadine to Coolangatta||644.37 km||10 hours 44 mins|
|Armadale to Coolangatta||1322.51 km||22 hours 2 mins|