Snapper RocksCurrently Open
- Address: Snapper Rocks Road, Coolangatta,Queensland, Australia
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Geological Formation, Leisure, Family And Kids, Adventure
Snapper Rocks - Review
Snapper rocks are a preferred place for the surfers and adrenaline junkies who want to have a high end adventure in the waves. The sand stretch of the place is one of the widest ones in Coolangatta and over the time it became a destination for surfing. The beautiful clear waters and the open skies give an awestruck experience and is an ideal place for lying idle on the beach and enjoy warm sun.
Snapper Rocks Information
- Take a break from your super busy life, spend some time alone sitting on the rocks and enjoy doing nothing and just watching the sea waves.
- You can go surfing with your friends and near ones.
- When the waves are gentle, pack a picnic basket and have a small fun picnic.
How To reach Snapper Rocks by Public Transport
- You can take a taxi available from all the tourist spots or a bus from Griffith St at Twin Towns Services Club.
- You can also reach the place on foot as well as on cycle.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Coolangatta before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Coolangatta and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Snapper Rocks
95% of people who visit Coolangatta include Snapper Rocks in their plan
33.33% of people start their Snapper Rocks visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Snapper Rocks
94.74% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Snapper Rocks
Snapper Rocks Trips
1 View27 Days 26 Nights27 Day Trip to Gold Coast, Sydney, Bangkok from DubaiBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Gold Coast, Sydney, Bangkok