Are you looking for what to do in Coolangatta?
WHAT TO SEE
Coolangatta beach and park-It is one of the famous ones in Coolangatta yet undisturbed by whooping crowds. One of the best places to visit in Queensland for water activities such as scuba diving and surfing and a park nearby to adore the environment and beauty of the town.
- Snapper rocks: Snapper Rocks are an integral part of the history of Coolangatta. The ultimate place for surfing, it is also preferred for walking along the beach line and enjoy the rise and fall of waves.
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary: The wildlife is just few kilometres away from Coolangatta and is a nice place to know the habitat of Australia. The place is widely known for its Koalas, marsupials, birds and many other living beings.
- Captain cook memorial and lighthouse: One of the major Gold Coast tourist attractions, this light house marks the transitory borders of the twin towns of Tweeds Head and Coolangatta set in dedication to Captain James cook’s zest for exploring new lands as well as for all those who lived mostly on board voyaging.
THINGS TO DO:
So now you have reached and you are pondering on what are the things to do in Coolangatta? Try these options:
- Surfing: Snapper Rocks and Green Mount Beach are the famous spots for surfing on the sea waves. You can also find trainers there for learning surfing.
- Sky-diving: Gold Coast sky dive is the only operating centre in the place and all the sky divers land on Kirra beach. You can also take sky diving lessons while your stay in Coolangatta.
- Scuba-diving: Coolangatta beach and Kirra beach are the famous destinations for enjoying scuba diving and snorkelling. You can hire kits from the nearby shops.
- Beach games: While in the city, you can go and have small matches of Beach volleyball and sand rugby with warm sun shining on the top. Topmost of family activities to do.
Below we have a list of things to do in Coolangatta and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Coolangatta getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Coolangatta with confidence.