How to Reach Coombabah, Australia
The Easiest Way to Reach Coombabah
- By Air: The nearest International Airport to Coombabah is Gold Coast (Coolangatta) Airport with flights coming in from USA. You can also look at Brisbane International Airport; a cab can be hired at the airport or public bus and train services provided near the airport can be utilized to get to the region of Coombabah.
- By Train: The nearest Railway Station to Coombabah is Helensvale Station which is 8.5 kilometers away.
- By Road: The easiest way to get to Coombabah by road is to drive down from Surfers Paradise via the Hope Island road and the stretch of the road is roughly 13.5 kilometers.
- There’s no better way to get around Coombabah than on foot or rental cars.
Are you looking for a Coombabah travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Coombabah
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Coombabah. The most preferred mode of transport in Coombabah is Car.
Average distance: 18.15 km Average time: 28.68 min
Car 61.54%Driving 26 min Walking 0.38 min Overall average time for 21 kms 26.38 min
Motorbike 7.69%Motorbike 14 min Walking 0.5 min Overall average time for 8.6 kms 14.5 min
Walking 15.38%Walking 35 min Driving 10 min Overall average time for 11.5 kms 45 min
How to Reach Coombabah from Nearby Cities
|Mermaid Waters to Coombabah||19.89 km||58 mins|
- How to reach South Stradbroke
- How to reach Southport
- How to reach Surfers Paradise
- How to reach Gold Coast
- How to reach Broadbeach
- How to reach Currumbin
- How to reach Coolangatta
- How to reach Springbrook
- How to reach Brisbane
- How to reach Sydney
- How to reach Melbourne
- How to reach Adelaide
- How to reach Geelong
- How to reach Perth
- How to reach Exmouth