Dreamworld is the biggest and most popular theme park of Australia. The park features over 40 exciting rides, live shows, Tiger Island, a little zoo that is home to about 500 Australian animals and more. The rides you can look forward to include; DreamWorks experience, Wiggles world, eight big thrill rides and a lot more. You won't be able to figure how you've come to the end of your day here. A heap of fun awaits you at Dreamworld, Coomera.
Dreamworld Travel Tips
- Tickets solely depend on availability.
- Book in advance.
- Ticket money is not refundable.
- Kids under the age of 13 should be accompanied with an adult.
- Combined tickets for Dreamwold and WhiteWater World are available.
Entrance Ticket Details For Dreamworld
- Visit the official website for ticket prices.
- Monday to Friday: Office Hours 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Closed on Christmas Day-December 25 and opens at 1:00 pm on Anzac Day-April 25
How to Reach Dreamworld
- Train: Coomera Train Station
- Bus: Dreamworld Bus Station
- Foxwell Rd at Foxwell Road Bus Station.
- Reserve Rd at Dreamtime Zone Bus Station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Coomera before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Coomera and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Coomera include Dreamworld in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
93.85% of people start their Dreamworld visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Dreamworld
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Dreamworld