- Address: Dreamworld Parkway, Coomera, Queensland4209, Australia
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-755881111
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: Amusement Park, Theme Park, Water Park, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Water Sport
About Dreamworld, Coomera
Dreamworld is the biggest and most popular theme park of Australia. The park features over 40 exciting rides, live shows, Tiger Island, a little zoo that is home to about 500 Australian animals and more. The rides you can look forward to include; DreamWorks experience, Wiggles world, eight big thrill rides and a lot more. You won't be able to figure how you've come to the end of your day here. A heap of fun awaits you at Dreamworld, Coomera.
- Tickets solely depend on availability.
- Book in advance.
- Ticket money is not refundable.
- Kids under the age of 13 should be accompanied with an adult.
- Combined tickets for Dreamwold and WhiteWater World are available.
Dreamworld Ticket Prices
- Visit the official website for ticket prices.
Dreamworld Opening and Closing Hours
- Monday to Friday: Office Hours 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Closed on Christmas Day-December 25 and opens at 1:00 pm on Anzac Day-April 25
How To reach Dreamworld by Public Transport
- Train: Coomera Train Station
- Bus: Dreamworld Bus Station
- Foxwell Rd at Foxwell Road Bus Station.
- Reserve Rd at Dreamtime Zone Bus Station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Coomera before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Coomera and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Dreamworld
95% of people who visit Coomera include Dreamworld in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
84.36% of people start their Dreamworld visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Dreamworld
91.63% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Dreamworld
2 Views12 Days 11 Nights12 Day Trip to Gold Coast, Brisbane, Sydney from KBy: Guest UserCity: Gold Coast, Brisbane, Sydney
Dreamworld, Coomera Reviews
Was a great family day out , daughter enjoyed herself which is the main thing. Just think they should do cheaper prices for parents taking there kids in that aren't going on any rides at all. Literally wasted $95 each to just watch her go on rides as she's old enough to go on herself.
The primarily reason we went to Dreamworld was to bring our daughter, who is a Wiggle fanatic to Wiggle Town. She was ecstatic but honestly, I expected a little more. She had fun, nonetheless. Good family place and all staff were friendly, passionate and you could see they enjoyed their work.
It's a my favourite place in Queensland
I had an excellent day at Dreamworld on Sunday. I've been to theme parks all around the world and the staff were honestly world class. Everybody I saw and spoke to was passionate about their job and seemed genuinely interested in my day and experiences. A huge shout out to guest services who managed to even track down my lost prescription sunglasses! Keep it up Dreamworld.
I was lucky to came across a promotion back then which Dreamworld was selling season passes at AUD74 per pax. The season pass allows entry to Dreamworld, Seaworld, White Water World and the Skypoint Observation Deck. A good bargain I would say. Our experience at Dreamworld was definitely fun. A lot of rides and we could not complete riding every single ride in a day. You definitely have to come back a different day. I have to stress that it is best to wake up earlier and enter when Dreamworld open their gates. So that you will have more time to spend since it closes at 5pm. My personal favourite ride is The Claw. I felt the chills even when seeing it from afar. I knew I had to try it. I would recommend putting Dreamworld on your itinerary to Gold Coast. Pretty worth the fun. White Water World is located right within it. You definitely have to split 2 days for this.
- Kongsberg Bibliotek
- Nolita By Nina Vidqvist Bjerke
- Skuespiller Vishal Ighani
- Nikita Madeleine Gjermunds
- Øyvind Svendsen
- Hans Magnar Østlien
- Arnfinn Pedersen
- Else Karin Tysse Bysheim
- Torpa Bygdebrass
- Runar Østgård Musikkservice
- Erik Cannavo Musikkproduksjon
- Morten Pedersen Kråvik
- Thomas Berntsen
- Geir Hermanstad
- Wenche Sunde