DreamworldCurrently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
- Address: Dreamworld Parkway, Coomera, Queensland4209, Australia
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-755881111
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: Amusement Park, Theme Park, Water Park, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Water Sport
Dreamworld - Review
Dreamworld is the biggest and most popular theme park of Australia. The park features over 40 exciting rides, live shows, Tiger Island, a little zoo that is home to about 500 Australian animals and more. The rides you can look forward to include; DreamWorks experience, Wiggles world, eight big thrill rides and a lot more. You won't be able to figure how you've come to the end of your day here. A heap of fun awaits you at Dreamworld, Coomera.
- Tickets solely depend on availability.
- Book in advance.
- Ticket money is not refundable.
- Kids under the age of 13 should be accompanied with an adult.
- Combined tickets for Dreamwold and WhiteWater World are available.
Dreamworld Ticket Prices
- Visit the official website for ticket prices.
- Monday to Friday: Office Hours 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Closed on Christmas Day-December 25 and opens at 1:00 pm on Anzac Day-April 25
How To reach Dreamworld by Public Transport
- Train: Coomera Train Station
- Bus: Dreamworld Bus Station
- Foxwell Rd at Foxwell Road Bus Station.
- Reserve Rd at Dreamtime Zone Bus Station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Coomera before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Coomera and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Dreamworld
95% of people who visit Coomera include Dreamworld in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
93.85% of people start their Dreamworld visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Dreamworld
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Dreamworld
Dreamworld, Coomera Reviews
As the name suggests, it is really the Dreamworld! The best theme park you can imagine. It has rides from medium to very high thrill. There is so much for kids as well. The DreamWorks KungFu land is amazing. there's a nice train if you want to move slowly with kids and have some fun as well. The tiger island was great. You can see white tigers as well. Overall you will find amenities also to be very good with lockers and good food around. Best to visit on a sunny day since a thunder and lightning can cause shutting down of most of the rides.
Omg so fun! People that live here don't go much but when we do it's great! You should go there while on holidays 😘💋😍
Was a great family day out , daughter enjoyed herself which is the main thing. Just think they should do cheaper prices for parents taking there kids in that aren't going on any rides at all. Literally wasted $95 each to just watch her go on rides as she's old enough to go on herself.
The primarily reason we went to Dreamworld was to bring our daughter, who is a Wiggle fanatic to Wiggle Town. She was ecstatic but honestly, I expected a little more. She had fun, nonetheless. Good family place and all staff were friendly, passionate and you could see they enjoyed their work.
For me the importance of wheelchair accessibility is why I think this is the best thought out theme park on the Gold Coast