About Coonoor, Coonoor
Coonoor () is a Taluk and a municipality in the Nilgiris district in the state of Tamil Nadu, India. It is known for its production of Nilgiri tea. Coonoor is located at an altitude of 1,850 m above sea level, and is the second largest hill station in the Nilgiri hills after Ooty. It is an ideal base for a number of trekking expeditions leading into the Nilgiris. The Nearest airport is Coimbatore International Airport about 79 km from Coonoor town. As of 2011, the town had a population of 45,494.Wikipedia
Overview of Coonoor
Welcome to the page of Coonoor. This is a place of interest in the city of Coonoor in India. Missed by most of the visitors, Coonoor is unique in its own way.
Generally, tourists prefer visiting top attractions of Coonoor like Sim's Park, Catherine Falls, Highfield Tea Factory, Dolphin's Nose and Wellington Gymkhana Club. These are few of the top things to do in Coonoor.
More about Coonoor
Want to plan a DIY trip? Use Coonoor trip planner for the same.
Book perfect hotels in Coonoor like Fabhotel Khems Ooty, Treebo Yantra Leisures, Mgm Hill Worth Resort and Hotel Welbeck Residency.
Choose from variety of exclusive Coonoor vacation packages for your next visit or create own own. Check out the various options for how to reach Coonoor and finish off your vacation package by booking the ideal transfer.
Share your experience - Rate Coonoor, Coonoor
It's really a nice place for chilling with your love one ... i went there for a wedding shoot .. there are lot of scenarios.. best place for couple shoots ... with a lovely climate.. ✌🏻
The journey between coonoor to ooty in this train is one of the best moments of life with the mind boggling view of the hills and valleys. It's a UNESCO world heritage site. A must visit place if you are in going to coonoor.
Best experience ever..the toy train passes through canopy of tall trees, tunnels, ridges.. rates r very cheap for indian's..spl. seat 100rs/person..normal seat 10rs.
One of the most beautiful road trip I had here . Amazing view.
Experienced toy train journey. It has scenic route. Station was clean.
- Other Attractions
- Kaputas Beach
- Kekova Sound
- Big Pebble Beach
- Hellenistic Theatre
- Barcelona Bar
- Hideaway Cafe & Bar
- Lions Tomb
- Akca Germe Plaji
- Silver Harmoni
- Oxygn Pub
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Hotels Near Kaputas Beach
- Budget Hotels Near Kekova Sound
- Luxury Hotels Near Big Pebble Beach
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Hellenistic Theatre
- Hotels Near Barcelona Bar
- Cheap Hotels Near Hideaway Cafe & Bar
- Hotels Near Lions Tomb
- 5 Star Hotels Near Akca Germe Plaji
- Budget Hotels Near Silver Harmoni
- Luxury Hotels Near Oxygn Pub
- City Tripplans
- Trip to Bangalore, Mysore, Ooty, Coonoor
- Trip to Coonoor
- Trip to Bangalore, Kodaikanal, Ooty, Coonoor
- Trip to Bangalore, Munnar, Ooty, Alleppey, Coonoor, Wayanad
- 1 Day Trip to Coonoor from Dhodani
- 2 Day Trip to Coonoor from Bangalore
- Trip to Munnar, Kodaikanal, Ooty, Coonoor
- 5 Day Trip to Coonoor from Hyderabad
- Trip to Madurai, Kodaikanal, Ooty, Coonoor
- 3 Day Trip to Coonoor from Chennai