Dolphin's Nose1776 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 10 km from Coonoor Centre, Coonoor, Ooty, The Nilgiris, Tamil Nadu, 643001, India
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Geological Formation, View Point, Family And Kids, Peak, Nature
Dolphin’s Nose is a famous tourist spot in Coonoor. It is located about a 1000 feet above sea level. At a distance of 10 kilometers from Coonoor, it is a spectacular spot to visit. The tip of the peak resembles a Dolphin’s Nose, that’s why the name. It is visually an enormous rock formation that is unusual and unique. There are gigantic ravines found at either sides of the spot. From a distance you can also witness Catherine Falls. There’s also the complementary view of the Mettupalayam to enjoy.
Dolphin's Nose Travel Tips
- Cabs and taxis can be hired for a fixed period of time from the hiring agencies.
How to Reach Dolphin's Nose
- By Bus: Adubettu Bus Stop is the nearest bus stop to this place.
- By Taxi: Coonoor Taxi and nearby auto and taxi stands.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Coonoor before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Coonoor and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Coonoor include Dolphin's Nose in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
33.33% of people start their Dolphin's Nose visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Dolphin's Nose
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Dolphin's Nose