Sim's Park2603 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Cantonment area road, Attadi, Coonoor, Tamil Nadu 643101, India
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:30 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 30 INR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Botanical Garden, Family And Kids, Nature
Sim’s Park is an important tourist place to visit in Coonoor. It extends over an area of 12 hectares of undulating land and possesses a number of natural advantages. It is a natural area and a botanical garden which was developed around the natural contours of the land around a 100 years ago. Many naturally trees, shrubs and creepers are in the park. There are a lot of other species of plants present too that have been brought from various places around the world. The main event in this park is an annual fruit show and vegetable show held in May.
Sim's Park Travel Tips
- Cabs and taxis can be hired for a fixed period of time from the hiring agencies.
How to Reach Sim's Park
- By Bus: Blue Hills Bus Stop is the nearest bus station to this place.
- By Taxi: Coonoor Taxi is the nearest taxi service to this place.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Coonoor before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Coonoor and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Coonoor include Sim's Park in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
46.67% of people start their Sim's Park visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Sim's Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sim's Park