Wellington Gymkhana Club878 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Wellington, Barracks Post, Nilgiris, Coonoor, Tamil Nadu 643231, India Map
- Timings: 07:00 am - 06:30 pm Details
- Phone: +91-4232230256
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Golf Course, Family And Kids
The Wellington Gymkhana Club (WGC) Golf Course is located near Coonoor within the Wellington Military Cantonment area. It is in a valley surrounded by tea estates. There is a lake too, wherein boating facilities are available. The climate is subtle and cool at this place and it is a great place to spend an evening out with family. Though the surrounding is very small it has children's park, hotel, shops and some even animals(caged). Evening fountains are also one of its attractions. They call it "The Lake Dance". Best spot to spend your evening - calm, clean, cheap.
Wellington Gymkhana Club Travel Tips
- Cabs and taxis can be hired for a fixed period of time from the hiring agencies.
Entrance Ticket Details For Wellington Gymkhana Club
- Boating can be enjoyed at 100 INR for 4 members.
Wellington Gymkhana Club Hours
- Boating stays open till 7:00 pm.
How to Reach Wellington Gymkhana Club
- By Bus: War Memorial Bus Stop is the nearest bus station to this place.
- By Taxi: Coonoor Taxi and nearby auto and taxi stands.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Coonoor before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Coonoor and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Wellington Gymkhana Club Address: Wellington, Barracks Post, Nilgiris, Coonoor, Tamil Nadu 643231, India
- Wellington Gymkhana Club Contact Number: +91-4232230256
- Wellington Gymkhana Club Timing: 07:00 am - 06:30 pm
- Best time to visit Wellington Gymkhana Club(preferred time): 07:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Wellington Gymkhana Club: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit Coonoor include Wellington Gymkhana Club in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
80% of people start their Wellington Gymkhana Club visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Wellington Gymkhana Club
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Wellington Gymkhana Club
People normally club together Highfield Tea Factory and Ralliah Dam while planning their visit to Wellington Gymkhana Club.
Wellington Gymkhana Club Reviews & Ratings
Do wellington gymkhana Coonoor cottages, have tea and coffee making facility.Answer Report Abuse
I am not sure if tea and coffee making facilities are available at the Wellington Gymkhana Coonoor Cottages. You may get more information by calling them on 0423-2244030, 0423-2244059.Report Abuse