Bananna Park Tours
About Bananna Park, Copenhagen
Overview of Bananna Park
Check out detailed information of Bananna Park which resides in the Copenhagen. Bananna Park is not a top-rated place in Copenhagen.
Generally, tourists prefer visiting top attractions of Copenhagen like Church Of Our Saviour, Davids Samling, Grundtvigs Kirken, Copenhagen Opera House and Assistens Cemetery. These are few of the top things to do in Copenhagen.
A fun-filled day in the city is possible with these exciting Copenhagen tours that you can book for your visit.
More about Copenhagen
Explore Bananna Park and other prime spots of the city using Copenhagen trip planner.
Your worry of where to stay in Copenhagen is sufficed by bunch of interesting and comfortable lodging options in the Copenhagen like Ibsens Hotel, Comfort Hotel Vesterbro, Hotel Nora Copenhagen and Hotel Ansgar.
Book Bananna park Tickets And Tours
Explore Copenhagen on a food tour and learn about the Nordic countryâs burgeoning cuisine and restaurant scene! Discover produce as fresh as the Scandinavian air and scout out the localsâ favorite eateries and market halls with an expert guide at your side. Food samples change according to season, but the tour includes enough treats to comprise a full meal, with delicacies like artisan cheese, organic ice cream, home-brewed beer, open rye-bread sandwiches and more.
Skip the line at the Hard Rock Cafe in Copenhagen and head straight inside to enjoy its much-loved American-style food and famous rock ânâ roll memorabilia! Choose from two different menus (either a 2- course or 3-course meal) and then sit back and eat, soaking up the atmosphere of Copenhagen. Look around you to see a vest worn by Elvis Presley and drums from Metallicaâs world tour, among other cool mementos.
Check out the main sights of Denmark’s beautiful capital on this 3-hour bike tour of Copenhagen! Led by an expert guide, ride around this bike-friendly city to tick through its major sights. With every tour being unique and different , depending on your guide, you may get a chance to get a glance at the elegant Little Mermaid, Amalienborg Palace, star-shaped Kastellet Fortress or the postcard-perfect Nyhavn waterfront. Gain a fascinating insight into everything you see from your guide and stop for photos and breaks along the way. Numbers are limited to 8 people, ensuring personalized attention from your guide.
Experience the best of Copenhagen and its most famous sights on this 3-hour walking tour. Be enchanted by the Danish capital as you admire the Little Mermaid, stroll the oh-so-pretty Nyhavn waterfront, and view Christiansborg Palace, Amalienborg Palace and landmarks such as Rosenborg Castle and Torvehallerne food market. Discover the city’s tangled history as you walk, and listen spellbound as your guide waxes lyrical about their favorite sights and districts. With numbers limited to 10 people, this small-group tour ensures the full attention of your guide.
Share your experience - Rate Bananna Park, Copenhagen
Great place for letting the kids loose
OK park, men lille legeplads.
Københavns fedeste og på sin vis skævet park. God til alle aldre.
Hyggeligt sted at spille basket
- Other Attractions
- Old Town
- The Womens Museum
- Aros Aarhus Kunstmuesum
- Occupation Museum
- Moesgaard Museum
- Tivoli Friheden
- Aarhus Domkirke
- Marselisborg Palace And Memorial Park
- Aarhus Theatre
- Gammel Estrup Manor
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 5 Star Hotels Near Old Town
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near The Womens Museum
- Budget Hotels Near Aros Aarhus Kunstmuesum
- Luxury Hotels Near Occupation Museum
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Moesgaard Museum
- Hotels Near Tivoli Friheden
- Budget Hotels Near Aarhus Domkirke
- Luxury Hotels Near Marselisborg Palace And Memorial Park
- Budget Hotels Near Aarhus Theatre
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Gammel Estrup Manor
- City Tripplans
- Copenhagen Itinerary 3 Days
- Copenhagen Itinerary 5 Days
- Copenhagen Itinerary 4 Days
- Copenhagen Itinerary 1 Day
- Copenhagen Itinerary 2 Days
- Copenhagen Itinerary 7 Days
- Copenhagen Itinerary 6 Days
- Trip to Paris, Berlin, Rome, Venice, Milan, Prague, Helsinki, Zagreb, Copenhagen, Frankfurt
- Trip to Berlin, Hamburg, Amsterdam, Copenhagen
- Trip to Amsterdam, Florence, Venice, Frankfurt, Rome, Milan, Copenhagen, Geneva, Zurich