Bella Center Tours
About Bella Center, Copenhagen
Opened in 1965, the Bella Centre is Scandinavia’s largest conference and exhibition venue- the place is known to host the famous Copenhagen Fashion Week twice a year and pulls the most famous fashionistas from all around the globe. The place was designed by architect Erik Moller and has a capacity to accommodate 20,000 people.
To break it down, the place has a Congress Hall, 4 auditoriums, 63 meeting rooms, a shopping centre and a number of other rooms and halls that host banquets, exhibitions and parties.
The infrastructure of the place truly takes the spotlight with some of the most minimalistic yet classy design accents added to its modern layout. The place also offers accommodation- perfect for people attending late night events here. The Bella Sky Hotel is a common spot to spend the night at. For the casual visitors, the center offers an ultra-urban venue to catch up on the trending events in the city.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Copenhagen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Copenhagen and book an accommodation of your choice.
Bella Center Tickets Prices
- For ticket prices of trending events, visit the official website.
Bella Center Opening and Closing Hours
- For timings of trending events, visit the official website.
How To Get To Bella Center by Public Transport
- By Metro: Bella Center St. (Metro)
- By Bus: Bella Center, Indgang Vest
- By Train: Orestad
- By Taxi
- By renting a Bicycle
Book Bella center Tickets And Tours
Explore Copenhagen on a food tour and learn about the Nordic countryâs burgeoning cuisine and restaurant scene! Discover produce as fresh as the Scandinavian air and scout out the localsâ favorite eateries and market halls with an expert guide at your side. Food samples change according to season, but the tour includes enough treats to comprise a full meal, with delicacies like artisan cheese, organic ice cream, home-brewed beer, open rye-bread sandwiches and more.
Skip the line at the Hard Rock Cafe in Copenhagen and head straight inside to enjoy its much-loved American-style food and famous rock ânâ roll memorabilia! Choose from two different menus (either a 2- course or 3-course meal) and then sit back and eat, soaking up the atmosphere of Copenhagen. Look around you to see a vest worn by Elvis Presley and drums from Metallicaâs world tour, among other cool mementos.
Check out the main sights of Denmark’s beautiful capital on this 3-hour bike tour of Copenhagen! Led by an expert guide, ride around this bike-friendly city to tick through its major sights. With every tour being unique and different , depending on your guide, you may get a chance to get a glance at the elegant Little Mermaid, Amalienborg Palace, star-shaped Kastellet Fortress or the postcard-perfect Nyhavn waterfront. Gain a fascinating insight into everything you see from your guide and stop for photos and breaks along the way. Numbers are limited to 8 people, ensuring personalized attention from your guide.
Experience the best of Copenhagen and its most famous sights on this 3-hour walking tour. Be enchanted by the Danish capital as you admire the Little Mermaid, stroll the oh-so-pretty Nyhavn waterfront, and view Christiansborg Palace, Amalienborg Palace and landmarks such as Rosenborg Castle and Torvehallerne food market. Discover the city’s tangled history as you walk, and listen spellbound as your guide waxes lyrical about their favorite sights and districts. With numbers limited to 10 people, this small-group tour ensures the full attention of your guide.
Share your experience - Rate Bella Center, Copenhagen
Don´t go there (by car)!!!! They have such a stupid parking-system. You are only allowed to park 3 hours. After that You´ll get a parking control fee about 750,- Danish crones. If You forget to put the parking-meter You have to pay the same. That is so awful and has nothing to do with a stressless shopping-tour.
The worst catering I've had at any event in Europe. From the staff, "we just have water, if you want anything else you have to go to the shop down the corner." -that's what €3000+ gets you here. The biggest ripoff in Europe! Also the toilets are in terrible condition and are inconvenient. The foods looks ok but it tastes horribly. Like really flavorless.
Slightly odd convention center. Limited options for food - check out the hotel next door for that. Good access via public transport.
Great place to have a meeting. Although the location is quite far frome the center of Copenhagen.
Excellent conference venue. Everything was very well organised and the WiFi could cope well with the demands of 3500 scientists.
- Other Attractions
- Pamplona Catedral
- Conjunto Fortificado De Pamplona
- Monumento Al Encierro
- La Taconera
- Parque Natural Urbasa Andia
- Museum Of Navarre
- Iglesia De San Nicolas
- Parroquia San Lorenzo
- Club De Golf Castillo De Gorraiz
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Pamplona Catedral
- Cheap Hotels Near Conjunto Fortificado De Pamplona
- 5 Star Hotels Near Monumento Al Encierro
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Ayuntamiento
- 5 Star Hotels Near La Taconera
- Budget Hotels Near Parque Natural Urbasa Andia
- Cheap Hotels Near Museum Of Navarre
- 5 Star Hotels Near Iglesia De San Nicolas
- Cheap Hotels Near Parroquia San Lorenzo
- Hotels Near Club De Golf Castillo De Gorraiz
- City Tripplans
- Copenhagen Itinerary 3 Days
- Copenhagen Itinerary 5 Days
- Copenhagen Itinerary 4 Days
- Copenhagen Itinerary 1 Day
- Copenhagen Itinerary 2 Days
- Copenhagen Itinerary 7 Days
- Copenhagen Itinerary 6 Days
- Trip to Paris, Berlin, Rome, Venice, Milan, Prague, Helsinki, Zagreb, Copenhagen, Frankfurt
- Trip to Berlin, Hamburg, Amsterdam, Copenhagen
- Trip to Amsterdam, Florence, Venice, Frankfurt, Rome, Milan, Copenhagen, Geneva, Zurich