Big House, Copenhagen
About Big House, Copenhagen
Big House, Copenhagen - Address, Phone Number
Address: Richard Mortensens Vej, 2300 København S, Denmark
Time Required: 00:30 Mins
Added 12 times in trip plans
Family And Kids, Heritage Building
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
8 tallet is a gorgeous, ultra- urban building in Orestad designed by Bjarke Ingels and is the largest residential building in Denmark. The building’s mixes traditional materials and apartments and includes day cares, offices and penthouses while the whole neighbourhood is loved for its range of cafes, restaurants, malls, art galleries and modern amenities that make a visit here well worth spending an afternoon at.
The building’s design cuts into a V to give a view of the stacked apartments and at night the lights breathe a whole new life in its concrete design. Even though only apartment owners are allowed inside the building, a walk around the structure is perfect if you love modern architecture and want to explore the uber-luxe side of Copenhagen.
Big House Information
- You can enter the building since its is open only for the owners of the estate.
Big House Opening and Closing Hours
- Recommended time of arrival: 10.00 am – 7.00 pm
How To reach Big House by Public Transport
- By Metro: Vestamager St. (Metro)
- By Bus: Vestamager St. (Ørestads Boulevard)
- By Taxi
- By renting a Bicycle.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Copenhagen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Copenhagen and book an accommodation of your choice.
Big House, Copenhagen Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Churchill Park
- Kissing Bridge
- Lur Blower Column
- Copenhagen University
- J. E. Hartmann Statue
- Carl Nielsen Statue
- Katolsk Vestre Kirkegaard
- Copenhagen Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Copenhagen
- What to See in 48 Hours in Copenhagen
- What to See in 72 Hours in Copenhagen
- How to Spend 5 Days in Copenhagen
- How to Spend 6 Days in Copenhagen
- How to Spend 7 Days in Copenhagen