- Address: Richard Mortensens Vej, 2300 København S, Denmark, Copenhagen
- Phone: +45-33260000
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Family And Kids, Heritage Building
8 tallet is a gorgeous, ultra- urban building in Orestad designed by Bjarke Ingels and is the largest residential building in Denmark. The building’s mixes traditional materials and apartments and includes day cares, offices and penthouses while the whole neighbourhood is loved for its range of cafes, restaurants, malls, art galleries and modern amenities that make a visit here well worth spending an afternoon at.
The building’s design cuts into a V to give a view of the stacked apartments and at night the lights breathe a whole new life in its concrete design. Even though only apartment owners are allowed inside the building, a walk around the structure is perfect if you love modern architecture and want to explore the uber-luxe side of Copenhagen.
- You can enter the building since its is open only for the owners of the estate.
- Recommended time of arrival: 10.00 am – 7.00 pm
- By Metro: Vestamager St. (Metro)
- By Bus: Vestamager St. (Ørestads Boulevard)
- By Taxi
- By renting a Bicycle.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Copenhagen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Copenhagen and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.86% of people who visit Copenhagen include Big House in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
50% of people start their Big House visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Big House
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Big House