Botanical GardenCurrently Open
- Address: Øster Farimagsgade 2B, 1353 København K, Copenhagen, Denmark Map
- Timings: 08:30 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: 45-35322222
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, Botanical Garden, Walking Area, Family And Kids, Nature, Green House
This collection of historical greenhouses operated by the University Of Copenhagen serves much recreational, scientific and educational purpose. It’s lovely enough to simply walk around the place, enjoying the atmosphere without looking too closely at things. The interiors of the glasshouses make such a dramatic change from the outside, that even little children are stunned into silence, feeling as if they’ve entered a different world. Most of the 13000 species in the 27 greenhouses here have been captured from the wild and were selected for, believe it or not, how good looking they are. Have a fabulous relaxing in exploratory delight.
Botanical Garden Travel Tips
- Tips & Warnings: Closed on occasion
- The garden has a huge library where specimen of various plants with elaborate detail about them can be read by the visitors.
How to Reach Botanical Garden
- Norreport station
- Hashe Gourmet Burgers
- St. Getruds Abbey
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Copenhagen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Copenhagen and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Botanical Garden Address: Øster Farimagsgade 2B, 1353 København K, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Botanical Garden Contact Number: 45-35322222
- Botanical Garden Timing: 08:30 am - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit Botanical Garden: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
26.38% of people who visit Copenhagen include Botanical Garden in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
50% of people start their Botanical Garden visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Botanical Garden
59.26% of people prefer walking in order to reach Botanical Garden
People normally club together The National Gallery Of Denmark and Lego® Store København while planning their visit to Botanical Garden.