Brondby Stadion, Copenhagen
About Brondby Stadion, Copenhagen
Brondby Stadion, Copenhagen - Address, Phone Number
Address: Broendby Stadion 30, Brondby 2605, Denmark
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Added 19 times in trip plans
Stadium, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Located 15 kilometres away from Copenhagen, the Brodnby Stadium was built in 1965 and was initially a pitch with athletic tracks. Today, the stadium, sans the athletic tracks, is a favoured football pitch and has it own home team – the Brondby IF. The sheer energy-filled bubble during home matches grabs football fanatics from all around the world. The place has even hosted Demark National Team matches in the past.
Fun fact: when the stadium was built in 1965, the locker room was located away from the stadium. The players would have to walk through the crowd to make it to the game! Today, the stadium, after many modifications, can seat 28,000 people apart from the ‘Faxe Tribunen’- a non seated section where some of the most devoted fans stand for the whole game cheering for their favourite team!
The architecture of the stadium is like any other modern football stadium but its energy is what completes the whole experience.
Brondby Stadion Ticket Prices
Ticket prices of home games:
- LOXAM grandstand (east) 130/150/160 DKK (children 20 DKK)
- Carlsberg grandstand (west): 130/150 DKK
- The south side and away section 110 DKK
- J. Jensen grandstand (north): 90 DKK (children 20 DKK)
- For other prices, visit the official website.
For ticket prices of trending matches, visit the official website.
Brondby Stadion Opening and Closing Hours
- For timings of trending matches, visit the official website.
How To reach Brondby Stadion by Public Transport
- By Train: Glostrup station (3 kilometers away)
- By Bus: Brondby Hallen (Brondbyvester Boulevard)
- By Taxi
- By renting a Bicycle.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Copenhagen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Copenhagen and book an accommodation of your choice.
Brondby Stadion, Copenhagen Reviews - Write a Review
Great fans make a stadium feel lots better. Here you have great fans and a nice stadium. Plenty of room to sit and enough drinkstands. Only if you sit on the higher stand, don't sit in the front. There's a metal beam blocking the view. It's kinda easy to find parking spots.
Nice stadium, but a bit like a building site at the moment. Rather poor queue management was a let down.
A place to feel at home, where love, loyalty and passion collide in the most intense and beautyfull way
Best fans in Denmark 🇩🇰
Where dreams are made.. but seldom realized :-(
- Nearby Attractions
- Børsen (københavn)
- Henrik Rungs Gade
- Guldsmeden Hotels Babette
- Sankt Peders Stræde 47
- Langelinie Allé
- Brewdog Bar Malmö
- Dansk Design Center
- Copenhagen Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Copenhagen
- What to See in 48 Hours in Copenhagen
- What to See in 72 Hours in Copenhagen
- How to Spend 5 Days in Copenhagen
- How to Spend 6 Days in Copenhagen
- How to Spend 7 Days in Copenhagen