Casino Copenhagen, Copenhagen
About Casino Copenhagen, Copenhagen
Casino Copenhagen, Copenhagen - Address, Phone Number
Address: Amager Boulevard 70 DK-2300 Copenhagen, Denmark
Time Required: 08:00 Hrs
Timings: 02:00 pm - 11:59 pm Details
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Casino Copenhagen lights up the night sky like no other place in the city and if you have gambling on your mid, what better way than to unwind with a hand of poker or try your luck at the roulette table. The Casino also has 150 slot machines, 24 table games, Black Jack table , Punto Banco table and many other games that are sure to keep you busy till early mornings.
Don’t forget to try your hand at the Casino Denmark Jackpot- a highlight on its own and check out their trending casino deals. If you like to play Texas Hold’em poker, the place will offer a fabulous time. The architecture of the Casino is modern with innumerable amenities and food service- perfect to indulge in all things lux.
Casino Copenhagen Information
- For dress-code guidelines, visit the official website.
- You will need to be 18 years and older to enter the place. Carry your ID.
Casino Copenhagen Ticket Prices
- The place has free entry on particular day (usually every Wednesday from 2.00 pm – 6.00 pm).
- For admission fees, visit the official website.
How To reach Casino Copenhagen by Public Transport
- By Metro/ Subway: Islands Brygge
- By Bus: Orestads Boulevard (Amager Boulevard)
- By Taxi
- By renting a Bicycle.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Copenhagen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Copenhagen and book an accommodation of your choice.
Casino Copenhagen, Copenhagen Reviews - Write a Review
The one and only place if time and money is available. Nice experience with a huge amount of slots and gaming machines. Tables like blackjack baccarat roulette and Texas hold em.. - smoking cabines. Tip..! Wednesday entry is free from 2pm-6pm... Good luck all gamers
Lost my money but had some fun. Downside is you have to pay to get in. But very kind staff.
Nice place. Good dealers.
If you're religious don't go there. They are not allowing muslims nor Jewish people to enter if they are wearing there traditional cloths.
Entrance fee is 100dkk per person amazing
- Nearby Attractions
- Vesterbrogade 23-29
- Lilla Torg
- The David Collection
- Hotel Bethel
- Amass Restaurant
- Slice Of San Francisco
- Cucaracha Bar
- Hotel Chocolat
- Copenhagen Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Copenhagen
- What to See in 48 Hours in Copenhagen
- What to See in 72 Hours in Copenhagen
- How to Spend 5 Days in Copenhagen
- How to Spend 6 Days in Copenhagen
- How to Spend 7 Days in Copenhagen