Charlie's Bar2 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Pilestræde 33, 1112 København K, Denmark, Copenhagen Map
- Timings: 02:00 pm - 11:59 pm Details
- Phone: +45-51212289
- Tags: Bar, Pubs, Adults
Charlie’s Bar is the most visited British pub at Copenhagen as it is considered to be the best to enjoy the nightlife of Denmark. This pub has some of the exotic and exported beer at their counter namely the Best Bitter of Harvey. It has around 15 types of beers from Denmark and Britain which are available at different offers. Not only this, if you want whiskey the Charlie’s bar has a great selection of that too. The pub is known for its fantastic decor. You must give a try to the pickled eggs here.
How to Reach Charlie's Bar
- Bus 350S to stop – Vingardstraede (Bremerholm)
- Charlie's Bar Address: Pilestræde 33, 1112 København K, Denmark, Copenhagen
- Charlie's Bar Contact Number: +45-51212289
- Charlie's Bar Timing: 02:00 pm - 11:59 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!