Christiania4051 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Badsmandsstræde 43, 1407 Copenhagen, Denmark Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: 45-32956507
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Cafe, Restaurant, Leisure, Market, Lake, Neighborhoods
Hundreds of thousands vist this neighborhood every year. It’s notrious for the capricious lifestyle of it’s residents, who, till as recently as 2004, freely traded in cannabis. It’s an independent commune of people who follow their own passions and interests. They have their own laws which mainly revolve aound keeping the peace. The people are nice, but they aren’t automtically warm to strangers. They greatly value their memers who’ve contributed to the community, for example, a particular café wall has a huge painting of a lady who was beloved of the people. It’s a surreal experience. Make sure you visit the pusher’s market, Café nemoland and the lake.
The popular quiet neighbourhood is known for its hustle and lifestyle. With quaint shops and resturants decorating the sidelines of the place, it is hardly a surprise to see it being such a charm among travellers. It is open 24 hours and visitors can come here without any Christiana Tickets or Christiana Ticket Prices. There is no need to Buy Tickets for Christiana, but of course, all the shopping done in the place are need to be paid. Come here with your family and spend some time meeting the folks and indulging in their slow paced world for a while.
Christiania Travel Tips
- There are numerous standalone places of attraction in this area, but do not miss out on the pusher’s market. For all those people who want to relive the seventies, Christiania is a great option to experience a sort of mini-Amsterdam right in the heart of Copenhagen.
How to Reach Christiania
- Christianshavn station
- Letz Sushi
- La Novo
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Copenhagen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Copenhagen and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Christiania Address: Badsmandsstræde 43, 1407 Copenhagen, Denmark
- Christiania Contact Number: 45-32956507
- Christiania Timing: 24-hrs
- Time required to visit Christiania: 04:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
58.1% of people who visit Copenhagen include Christiania in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
50% of people start their Christiania visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Christiania
80% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Christiania
People normally club together Nyhavn and The Round Tower while planning their visit to Christiania.
Christiania Reviews & Ratings
hey i would love to be a part of you comunity, i have lots of love for everyone, i also have adhd so i always have some spare energy if someone needs help whit anything im happy to, really it brings me joy😄. Please call me on 47 408 99 252Answer Report Abuse