- Address: Dyrehavevej 62, 2930 Klampenborg, Denmark, Copenhagen Map
- Phone: +45-39633544
- Tags: Amusement Park, Entertainment
Bakken or Dyrehavsbakken is an amusement park which has all to make your kids run on their toes from pillar to post. What started as a place to get clean spring water way back in 1583 is now a place which offers all sorts of rides for people across all age groups. The wooden roller coaster is the famous ride of Bakken or Dyrehavsbakken. So, make sure that you take it. In addition to this, lady bird, the wolf, tornado, the wild mice, 5D cinemas, enterprise, polyp, safari and many others are available when you come to this lively park. It is the most suitable place for a family outing.
How to Reach Dyrehavsbakken
- Bus 185,388 to stop-Dyrehaven(Dyrehavevej)
- Dyrehavsbakken Address: Dyrehavevej 62, 2930 Klampenborg, Denmark, Copenhagen
- Dyrehavsbakken Contact Number: +45-39633544
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.03% of people who visit Copenhagen include Dyrehavsbakken in their plan
50% of people start their Dyrehavsbakken visit around 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Dyrehavsbakken
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Dyrehavsbakken
People normally club together Copenhagen Opera House and Gefion Fountain while planning their visit to Dyrehavsbakken.
People also prefer to start their day with Dyrehavsbakken.