Events and Festivals in Copenhagen
- Copenhagen Fashion Festival: A showcase of makeup, fashion and beauty trends
- Copenhagen Cooking Festival: Nordic Food Festival: A month of gourmet delights in February.
- Copenhagen Medieval Market: Battle shows, Knights Tournament, crafts, handmade goods and footstalls from the medieval times.
- Around Zealand Regatta: The annual sailing regatta Around Zealand, is held in the last week, overlapping to the first week of June and July respectively.
- Copenhagen Summer Festival: 12 World Class Chamber Music concerts, everyday for 12 days, during the summer month of June.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Copenhagen
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Copenhagen
Copenhagen Canal Tour198 Reviews
Duration: 1 Hrs
See the sights of Copenhagen from the water on a 1-hour canal cruise! Relax inside the lower saloon or out on deck, and admir...Book Now
Copenhagen Card646 Reviews
Duration: 3 Days
Make the most of Denmarks vibrant capital with a money-savingBook Now
Save 4%Copenhagen Hop-On Hop-Off Tour by Bus and Boat250 Reviews
Duration: 2 Days
See Copenhagen by open-air bus and boat with a hop-on hop-off tour. With a ticket valid for 48 hours from first use, explore ...
Save 4%Copenhagen Food Tour174 Reviews
Duration: 4 Hrs
Explore Copenhagen on a food tour and learn about the Nordic countrys burgeoning cuisine and restaurant scene! Discover produ...