Events and Festivals in Copenhagen
- Copenhagen Fashion Festival: A showcase of makeup, fashion and beauty trends
- Copenhagen Cooking Festival: Nordic Food Festival: A month of gourmet delights in February.
- Copenhagen Medieval Market: Battle shows, Knights Tournament, crafts, handmade goods and footstalls from the medieval times.
- Around Zealand Regatta: The annual sailing regatta Around Zealand, is held in the last week, overlapping to the first week of June and July respectively.
- Copenhagen Summer Festival: 12 World Class Chamber Music concerts, everyday for 12 days, during the summer month of June.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Copenhagen
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Copenhagen
Copenhagen Canal Tour199 Reviews
Duration: 1 Hrs
See the sights of Copenhagen from the water on a 1-hour canal cruise! Relax inside the lower saloon or out on deck, and admir...Book Now
Copenhagen Card646 Reviews
Duration: 3 Days
Make the most of Denmarks vibrant capital with a money-saving Copenhagen Card. Simply buy a card valid for 24, 48, 72 or 120 ...Book Now
Save 4%Copenhagen Food Tour177 Reviews
Duration: 4 Hrs
Explore Copenhagen on a food tour and learn about the Nordic countrys burgeoning cuisine and restaurant scene! Discover produ...
Save 4%Copenhagen Canal Tour with Skip-the-Line Entry to Tivoli Gardens106 Reviews
Duration: 1 Hrs
Admire picturesque Copenhagen from the water on this 1-hour city canal cruise that includes skip-the-line entry to Tivoli Gar...