Faelledparken4 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Fælledparken, 2100 København Ø, Copenhagen, Denmark Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids
The Faelledparken is the largest park in Copenhagen and is a common place for activities, matches and sun soakers. The place has a skating area, a football field, chess tables, a sportsground, beautiful lawns and a dance pavilion. The park also hosts concerts and carnivals. The Labour Day speech is hosted here annually on May 1. If you love the outdoors, take your pick when you come here and spend some time watching people pass by or simply taking beautiful pictures of the surrounding buildings.
The park is located close to the National Stadium and you will often find people come here to bicycle, jog, walk or simply lay down on the green grass to soak up the sun!
Faelledparken Travel Tips
- Carry bottled drinking water.
Entrance Ticket Details For Faelledparken
- Admission to the place is free of cost.
How to Reach Faelledparken
- By Train: at Nordhavn (1.3 kilometers away)
- By Metro: Forum (3 kilometers away)
- By Bus: Brumleby (Øster Allé)
- By Taxi
- By renting a Bicycle.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Copenhagen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Copenhagen and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Faelledparken Address: Fælledparken, 2100 København Ø, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Faelledparken Timing: 24-hrs
- Time required to visit Faelledparken: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.06% of people who visit Copenhagen include Faelledparken in their plan
95% of people start their Faelledparken visit around 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Faelledparken
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Faelledparken
People normally also visit Church Of The Holy Ghost while planning their trip to Faelledparken.