Fisketorvet378 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Kalvebod Brygge 59, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +45-33366400
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Mall, Shopping Center
The Fisketorvet - Copenhagen Mall is spread out over an area of 58,000 square metres and has a 4-star ambience that offers a quintessential shopping experience. The mall is home to Scandinavia’s largest screen at the CinemaxX- the Mall’s in-house cinema theatre. The vast range of shops here offer the latest fashion, gadgets, shoes, accessories and everything that you need to shop your heart out!
The mall has more than 120 shops along with a range of cafes and restaurants that provide the perfect oasis to take a break form all the price tags and unwind with a delicious meal. The children’s playground and lounge area are perfect for a family day out while the special events hosted here like the Copenhagen Cooking & Food Festival and the mega sales that pulls crowd all year round, is a must-see!
- Monday- Sunday: 8.00 am – 9.00 pm
- Monday-Friday: 10.00 am – 8.00 pm
- Saturday, Sunday: 10.00 am – 6.00 pm
- Monday-Thursday : 9.30 am – 9.30 pm
- Friday- Saturday: 9.30 am – 11.45 pm
- Monday- Thursday : 6.00 am – 10.00 pm
- Friday: 6.00 am – 8.00 pm
- Saturday: 7.00 am – 6.00 pm
- Sunday: 7.00 am – 8.00 pm
For timings of restaurants, visit the official website.
How to Reach Fisketorvet
- By Subway: at Islands Brygge (less than 2 kilometers by walking)
- By Train: Dybbolsbro
- By Bus: Fisketorvet, Dybbolsbro
- By Taxi
- By renting a Bicycle.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Copenhagen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Copenhagen and book an accommodation of your choice.
5.14% of people who visit Copenhagen include Fisketorvet in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
37.35% of people start their Fisketorvet visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Fisketorvet
92.45% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Fisketorvet