Frederiksborg Palace895 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Møntportvejen 10, 3400 Hillerød, Copenhagen, Denmark Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: 45-48260439
- Ticket Price: 75 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, Palace, Architecture , Heritage Building
Royalty in Europe has always lived in the grandest style. This pretty place offers Baroque Gardens, an exquisite Chapel, a magnificent collection of artwork, some stunning organ pipes and just all around royal awesomeness. Try and get the free audio guide for some real perspective. A live guide hre on the other hand is likely to inject some heavy dramatic tone to the visit. Choose your preferance, but definitely take one of the two. The town in which this palace is built is pretty charming, and gives you a delightful veiw into contemporary Danish life.
Frederiksborg Palace Travel Tips
- The portrait of King Christian the Fourth of Denmark by Peter Isaac is a must watch item during the visit to the palace.
How to Reach Frederiksborg Palace
- Bus from Norreport metro
- Ristorante La Perla
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Copenhagen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Copenhagen and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Frederiksborg Palace Address: Møntportvejen 10, 3400 Hillerød, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Frederiksborg Palace Contact Number: 45-48260439
- Frederiksborg Palace Timing: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Frederiksborg Palace Price: 75 USD
- Time required to visit Frederiksborg Palace: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
12.84% of people who visit Copenhagen include Frederiksborg Palace in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
54.55% of people start their Frederiksborg Palace visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Frederiksborg Palace
91.3% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Frederiksborg Palace
People normally club together Open Air Museum and Church Of St. Mary Or Mariakyrkan while planning their visit to Frederiksborg Palace.