Holy Cross Church2 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Kapelvej 38, Copenhagen 2200, Denmark Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 01:00 pm Details
- Phone: +45-35359822
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site
The Holy Cross Church dates back to the late 19th century and was designed by Hermann Baagøe Storck- a famous Danish architect who was known for his impeccable restoration work and for his eclectic designs.
The interiors of the church take you back to another world with warm chandeliers that light up the aisle, neatly arranged pale green seating area, a gorgeous wooden Altar with sculpted Jesus on the Cross, an Altar board, a beautiful wooden Pulpit carved with intricate designs and a golden baptistery.
The church organ is another highlight of the place while the whole celling is a piece of art in itself! Take a walk here to admire the architecture of the place and to find a quiet pocket amidst the hustle-bustle of Copenhagen.
How to Reach Holy Cross Church
- By Metro: Forum
- By Bus: Skyttegade (Rantzausgade)
- By Taxi
- By renting a Bicycle
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Copenhagen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Copenhagen and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Holy Cross Church Address: Kapelvej 38, Copenhagen 2200, Denmark
- Holy Cross Church Contact Number: +45-35359822
- Holy Cross Church Timing: 10:00 am - 01:00 pm
- Time required to visit Holy Cross Church: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.03% of people who visit Copenhagen include Holy Cross Church in their plan
95% of people start their Holy Cross Church visit around 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Holy Cross Church
People normally also visit Jarmers Taarn while planning their trip to Holy Cross Church.