Kissing Bridge1 Vote Currently Open
- Address: Inderhavnsbroen, 1401 København K, Denmark, Copenhagen Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Landmark, Bridge
If there is any place that turns into a surreal experience in Copenhagen, it is taking a walk on the Inner Harbour Bridge. The bridge that extends for 180 meters joins the Nyhavn and the Christianshavn area of the city and is used as a pedestrian as well as a biking way and is loved for the gorgeous view of the city’s skyline. After dark, the whole bridge lights up the dark terrain and is a beautiful sight on its own.
The bridge is called ‘The Kissing Bridge’ by locals among other names like ‘The Stone Hash Bridge’ and ‘The Crooked Hash Bridge’.
Take a walk here to see a part of Copenhagen that a tourist would easily miss out on and don’t forget to carry your camera to capture the views from here.
How to Reach Kissing Bridge
- By Metro/ Subway: Kongens Nytorv
- By Bus: Nyhavnsbroen (Holbergsgade)
- By Ferry: Nyhavn (Københavns Havn)
- By Taxi
- By renting a Bicycle.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Copenhagen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Copenhagen and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Kissing Bridge Address: Inderhavnsbroen, 1401 København K, Denmark, Copenhagen
- Kissing Bridge Timing: 24-hrs
- Time required to visit Kissing Bridge: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!