Irma City Tours
About Irma City, Copenhagen
Coop amba, formerly FDB (short for Danish Consumers Cooperative Society, in English) is a cooperative based in Denmark. The coop has 1.6 million members. It has three subsidiaries. Coop Danmark operates the following stores: Kvickly, Brugsen, SuperBrugsen, Dagli'Brugsen, LokalBrugsen, Fakta, and Irma supermarkets. Coop Bank and Coop Invest are its other subsidiaries.Wikipedia
Overview of Irma City
You are looking at travel information of Irma City in Copenhagen. Although listed here, Irma City is not one of the most visited sightseeing places in Copenhagen.
Important attractions of the city include Church Of Our Saviour, Davids Samling, Grundtvigs Kirken, Copenhagen Opera House and Kongens Have. You can also discover other things to do in Copenhagen on TripHobo.
A fun-filled day in the city is possible with these exciting Copenhagen tours that you can book for your visit.
More about Copenhagen
To personalise your visit to the city, you can use an all-inclusive Copenhagen trip planner for the same that will give detailed information about visiting the city.
Your worry of where to stay in Copenhagen is sufficed by bunch of interesting and comfortable lodging options in the Copenhagen like Copenhagen Star Hotel, Copenhagen Mercur Hotel, Hotel Ansgar and Savoy Hotel.
Book Irma City Tickets And Tours
Explore Copenhagen on a food tour and learn about the Nordic countryâs burgeoning cuisine and restaurant scene! Discover produce as fresh as the Scandinavian air and scout out the localsâ favorite eateries and market halls with an expert guide at your side. Food samples change according to season, but the tour includes enough treats to comprise a full meal, with delicacies like artisan cheese, organic ice cream, home-brewed beer, open rye-bread sandwiches and more.
Skip the line at the Hard Rock Cafe in Copenhagen and head straight inside to enjoy its much-loved American-style food and famous rock ânâ roll memorabilia! Choose from two different menus (either a 2- course or 3-course meal) and then sit back and eat, soaking up the atmosphere of Copenhagen. Look around you to see a vest worn by Elvis Presley and drums from Metallicaâs world tour, among other cool mementos.
Check out the main sights of Denmark’s beautiful capital on this 3-hour bike tour of Copenhagen! Led by an expert guide, ride around this bike-friendly city to tick through its major sights. With every tour being unique and different , depending on your guide, you may get a chance to get a glance at the elegant Little Mermaid, Amalienborg Palace, star-shaped Kastellet Fortress or the postcard-perfect Nyhavn waterfront. Gain a fascinating insight into everything you see from your guide and stop for photos and breaks along the way. Numbers are limited to 8 people, ensuring personalized attention from your guide.
Experience the best of Copenhagen and its most famous sights on this 3-hour walking tour. Be enchanted by the Danish capital as you admire the Little Mermaid, stroll the oh-so-pretty Nyhavn waterfront, and view Christiansborg Palace, Amalienborg Palace and landmarks such as Rosenborg Castle and Torvehallerne food market. Discover the city’s tangled history as you walk, and listen spellbound as your guide waxes lyrical about their favorite sights and districts. With numbers limited to 10 people, this small-group tour ensures the full attention of your guide.
Share your experience - Rate Irma City, Copenhagen
- Other Attractions
- La Vielle Bourse And La Furet Du Nord
- Grande Place
- Palace Of Fine Arts, Le Palais Des Beaux Arts De Lille
- Parc De Zoologique
- Rue De Bethune
- Musee Hospice Comtesse
- Notre Dame De La Treille
- Le Tripostal
- Museum Of Natural History Or Musée D'histoire Naturelle De Lille
- Lille Metropole Museum Of Modern, Contemporary And Outsider Art
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Luxury Hotels Near La Vielle Bourse And La Furet Du Nord
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Grande Place
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Palace Of Fine Arts, Le Palais Des Beaux Arts De Lille
- Luxury Hotels Near Parc De Zoologique
- Luxury Hotels Near Rue De Bethune
- 5 Star Hotels Near Musee Hospice Comtesse
- 5 Star Hotels Near Notre Dame De La Treille
- Hotels Near Le Tripostal
- Cheap Hotels Near Museum Of Natural History Or Musée D'histoire Naturelle De Lille
- Hotels Near Lille Metropole Museum Of Modern, Contemporary And Outsider Art
- City Tripplans
- Copenhagen Itinerary 3 Days
- Copenhagen Itinerary 5 Days
- Copenhagen Itinerary 4 Days
- Copenhagen Itinerary 1 Day
- Copenhagen Itinerary 2 Days
- Copenhagen Itinerary 7 Days
- Copenhagen Itinerary 6 Days
- Trip to Paris, Berlin, Rome, Venice, Milan, Prague, Helsinki, Zagreb, Copenhagen, Frankfurt
- Trip to Berlin, Hamburg, Amsterdam, Copenhagen
- Trip to Amsterdam, Florence, Venice, Frankfurt, Rome, Milan, Copenhagen, Geneva, Zurich