Islands Brygge, Copenhagen
About Islands Brygge, Copenhagen
Islands Brygge, Copenhagen - Address
Address: Islands Brygge 14, 2300 København S, Denmark
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 510 times in trip plans
Family And Kids, Harbour
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Islands Brygge is a harbour area located at the heart of Copenhagen and includes Havneparken- one of the most popular places around the city. You can see the the Radisson Scandinavia- the tallest hotel in the city here that offers a fabulous view of Islands Brygge and the downtown area.
During the 19th century, the place was used for military, industrial and dockland uses. With the onset of the 20th century, the whole area was transformed to an industrial center with the most modern buildings, hotels, and offices taking refuge on the fabulous terrain. Today, the range of restaurants and hotels offer a perfect place to unwind after a long day while the pool at the harbor is visited by locals to cool off during summers. The view of the whole harbor is an added perk!
Islands Brygge Ticket Prices
- Ticket prices of individual attractions at the harbour, vary. For more information, visit the official website.
Islands Brygge Opening and Closing Hours
- Timings of individual attractions at the harbour.
How To reach Islands Brygge by Public Transport
- By Metro: Islands Brygge
- By Bus: Islands Brygge St. (Njalsgade)
- By Taxi
- By renting a Bicycle.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Copenhagen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Copenhagen and book an accommodation of your choice.
Islands Brygge, Copenhagen Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Bakken Amusement Park
- Copenhagen Zoo
- Louisiana Museum Of Modern Art
- Grand Mosque
- The National Museum
- The Round Tower
- The National Gallery Of Denmark
- Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek
- Mod Lyset Monument For Niels Finsen
- Copenhagen Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Copenhagen
- What to See in 48 Hours in Copenhagen
- What to See in 72 Hours in Copenhagen
- How to Spend 5 Days in Copenhagen
- How to Spend 6 Days in Copenhagen
- How to Spend 7 Days in Copenhagen