Nationalbanken1 Vote Currently Open
- Address: Havnegade 5, 1093 København K (Copenhagen), Denmark Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +45-33636363
- Time Required: 00:20 Mins
- Tags: Bank
The central bank of Denmark is an architectural highlight in Copenhagen- made with bold clean lines and designed with a minimalistic yet official touch to it, adorned with subtle lighting. The place is designed by Arne Jacobsen who is known for his detailed designs in bathroom accents and fittings.
The glass and stone facade of the bank catch your eye from a distance and when you enter the other-worldly building, you are welcomed by a hall covered in gorgeous marble walls with a glass and steel staircase placed on the other end of the room. The design uses day light filters to have a more controlled ambience with vertical windows that slice through the black marble. Even though photography is banned inside the bank, don’t forget to take a walk around the place to admire its simplicity and bold elegance.
- Bank Hours: Monday- Friday from 9.00 am – 4.00 pm
How to Reach Nationalbanken
- By Train: Norreport (2 kilometers away)
- By Metro/ Subway: Kongens Nytorv
- By Bus: Holmens Kirke (Holmens Kanal)
- By Taxi
- By renting a Bicycle.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Copenhagen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Copenhagen and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Nationalbanken Address: Havnegade 5, 1093 København K (Copenhagen), Denmark
- Nationalbanken Contact Number: +45-33636363
- Nationalbanken Timing: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Nationalbanken: 00:20 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.01% of people who visit Copenhagen include Nationalbanken in their plan
95% of people start their Nationalbanken visit around 1 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Nationalbanken
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Nationalbanken
People normally club together Christian Iv's Brewhouse and Aamanns Smorrebrod And Etabilssementet while planning their visit to Nationalbanken.