Port Of Copenhagen Tours
About Port Of Copenhagen, Copenhagen
The Port of Copenhagen (Danish: Københavns Havn) is the largest Danish seaport and one of the largest ports in the Baltic Sea basin. It extends from Svanemølle Beach in the north to Hvidovre in the south. Along with Malmö harbour, Copenhagen Port is operated by Copenhagen Malmö Port (CMP) and By & Havn. The port is divided into several different areas, many of which are individual harbours: There has been rapid development along the seafront; large parts of the inner harbor been recently transformed into residential and commercial areas. The port has seen a dramatic resurgence in activity since the 1990s, following a long period of decline following the 1940s.Wikipedia
Overview of Port Of Copenhagen
Home to Port Of Copenhagen is the city of Copenhagen in the country of Denmark. Missed by most of the visitors, Port Of Copenhagen is unique in its own way.
Copenhagen tours ideally do not include a visit to Port Of Copenhagen.
More about Copenhagen
Create a customized plan for your visit using the Copenhagen trip planner. You can use ready templates or start from scratch for the same.
You can enjoy a comfortable stay in the city by booking the best hotels in Copenhagen like Copenhagen Star Hotel, Copenhagen Mercur Hotel, Hotel Ansgar and Savoy Hotel.
Book Port Of Copenhagen Tickets And Tours
Explore Copenhagen on a food tour and learn about the Nordic countryâs burgeoning cuisine and restaurant scene! Discover produce as fresh as the Scandinavian air and scout out the localsâ favorite eateries and market halls with an expert guide at your side. Food samples change according to season, but the tour includes enough treats to comprise a full meal, with delicacies like artisan cheese, organic ice cream, home-brewed beer, open rye-bread sandwiches and more.
Skip the line at the Hard Rock Cafe in Copenhagen and head straight inside to enjoy its much-loved American-style food and famous rock ânâ roll memorabilia! Choose from two different menus (either a 2- course or 3-course meal) and then sit back and eat, soaking up the atmosphere of Copenhagen. Look around you to see a vest worn by Elvis Presley and drums from Metallicaâs world tour, among other cool mementos.
Check out the main sights of Denmark’s beautiful capital on this 3-hour bike tour of Copenhagen! Led by an expert guide, ride around this bike-friendly city to tick through its major sights. With every tour being unique and different , depending on your guide, you may get a chance to get a glance at the elegant Little Mermaid, Amalienborg Palace, star-shaped Kastellet Fortress or the postcard-perfect Nyhavn waterfront. Gain a fascinating insight into everything you see from your guide and stop for photos and breaks along the way. Numbers are limited to 8 people, ensuring personalized attention from your guide.
Experience the best of Copenhagen and its most famous sights on this 3-hour walking tour. Be enchanted by the Danish capital as you admire the Little Mermaid, stroll the oh-so-pretty Nyhavn waterfront, and view Christiansborg Palace, Amalienborg Palace and landmarks such as Rosenborg Castle and Torvehallerne food market. Discover the city’s tangled history as you walk, and listen spellbound as your guide waxes lyrical about their favorite sights and districts. With numbers limited to 10 people, this small-group tour ensures the full attention of your guide.
Share your experience - Rate Port Of Copenhagen, Copenhagen
- Other Attractions
- Mainz Cathedral
- St. Stephan's Church
- Gutenberg Museum
- Museum Of Ancient Shipbuilding
- Coface Arena
- St. Augustine's Church
- Walking Mainz
- Temple Of Isis And Mater Magna
- Landes Museum
- Romisch-germanisches Zentralmuseum
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Mainz Cathedral
- Hotels Near St. Stephan's Church
- 5 Star Hotels Near Gutenberg Museum
- 5 Star Hotels Near Museum Of Ancient Shipbuilding
- Cheap Hotels Near Coface Arena
- Hotels Near St. Augustine's Church
- Budget Hotels Near Walking Mainz
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Temple Of Isis And Mater Magna
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Landes Museum
- 5 Star Hotels Near Romisch-germanisches Zentralmuseum
- City Tripplans
- Copenhagen Itinerary 3 Days
- Copenhagen Itinerary 5 Days
- Copenhagen Itinerary 4 Days
- Copenhagen Itinerary 1 Day
- Copenhagen Itinerary 2 Days
- Copenhagen Itinerary 7 Days
- Copenhagen Itinerary 6 Days
- Trip to Paris, Berlin, Rome, Venice, Milan, Prague, Helsinki, Zagreb, Copenhagen, Frankfurt
- Trip to Berlin, Hamburg, Amsterdam, Copenhagen
- Trip to Amsterdam, Florence, Venice, Frankfurt, Rome, Milan, Copenhagen, Geneva, Zurich