Rosenborg CastleCurrently Closed
- Address: Oster Voldgade 4A 1350 Kobenhavn K, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Timings: 11:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: 45-33153286
- Ticket Price: 80 DKK
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Castle, Family And Kids
This doesn’t much look like a classical castle, but what do we know of architecture anyway. Nevertheless, it’s beautiful and cute. Inside, the focus is less on the grandness of royalty than the intimacy that anyone might share, though it’s certainly still quite lavish. Living here could be quite romantic. While here, you’ll be treated to the history of the Swedish Royal Family. You must remember to check out the Crown Jewels and the other items in the treasury. The grounds too are beautiful and after the castle, you could enjoy a stroll around. This is truly where you want to live if you were royalty. Well, you never know.
- You can have a picnic in the garden.
- You will have to pay a small fee to take pictures.
- The Rosenberg Castle is one of the must-see locations in Copenhagen and people should certainly take the time to visit it. The picture of Struensee has been studied to be made in 1824 by Hans Hansen and is a duplicate of a painting of the painter Jens Juel. At Rosenborg Castle you can also see pictures of Johan Friedrich Struensee and Queen Caroline Mathilde.
- Norreport station
- Hashe Gourmet Burgers
- Restaurant BioM
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Copenhagen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Copenhagen and book an accommodation of your choice.
35.1% of people who visit Copenhagen include Rosenborg Castle in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
50% of people start their Rosenborg Castle visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Rosenborg Castle
48.72% of people prefer walking in order to reach Rosenborg Castle