Sønder Boulevard Tours
About Sønder Boulevard, Copenhagen
Sønder Boulevard (lit. "South Boulevard") is a boulevard in the Vesterbro district of Copenhagen, Denmark, whose broad central reserve has been turned into a linear park with various facilities for sports and other activities. It extends from Halmtorvet and continues south-west to Enghavevej at Enghave station.Wikipedia
Overview of SÃÂ¸nder Boulevard
On your visit to Copenhagen, consider visiting SÃÂ¸nder Boulevard. SÃÂ¸nder Boulevard is easily missed on a visit to Copenhagen.
Generally, tourists prefer visiting top attractions of Copenhagen like Church Of Our Saviour, Davids Samling, Grundtvigs Kirken, Copenhagen Opera House and Assistens Cemetery. These are few of the top things to do in Copenhagen.
Top rated Copenhagen tours do not include SÃÂ¸nder Boulevard in their schedule, you can add it to your plan anyway.
More about Copenhagen
Make your visit suitable to your interest, use Copenhagen trip planner for personalization.
Book perfect hotels in Copenhagen like Ibsens Hotel, Comfort Hotel Vesterbro, Hotel Nora Copenhagen and Hotel Ansgar.
Book Sønder boulevard Tickets And Tours
Explore Copenhagen on a food tour and learn about the Nordic countryâs burgeoning cuisine and restaurant scene! Discover produce as fresh as the Scandinavian air and scout out the localsâ favorite eateries and market halls with an expert guide at your side. Food samples change according to season, but the tour includes enough treats to comprise a full meal, with delicacies like artisan cheese, organic ice cream, home-brewed beer, open rye-bread sandwiches and more.
Skip the line at the Hard Rock Cafe in Copenhagen and head straight inside to enjoy its much-loved American-style food and famous rock ânâ roll memorabilia! Choose from two different menus (either a 2- course or 3-course meal) and then sit back and eat, soaking up the atmosphere of Copenhagen. Look around you to see a vest worn by Elvis Presley and drums from Metallicaâs world tour, among other cool mementos.
Check out the main sights of Denmark’s beautiful capital on this 3-hour bike tour of Copenhagen! Led by an expert guide, ride around this bike-friendly city to tick through its major sights. With every tour being unique and different , depending on your guide, you may get a chance to get a glance at the elegant Little Mermaid, Amalienborg Palace, star-shaped Kastellet Fortress or the postcard-perfect Nyhavn waterfront. Gain a fascinating insight into everything you see from your guide and stop for photos and breaks along the way. Numbers are limited to 8 people, ensuring personalized attention from your guide.
Experience the best of Copenhagen and its most famous sights on this 3-hour walking tour. Be enchanted by the Danish capital as you admire the Little Mermaid, stroll the oh-so-pretty Nyhavn waterfront, and view Christiansborg Palace, Amalienborg Palace and landmarks such as Rosenborg Castle and Torvehallerne food market. Discover the city’s tangled history as you walk, and listen spellbound as your guide waxes lyrical about their favorite sights and districts. With numbers limited to 10 people, this small-group tour ensures the full attention of your guide.
Share your experience - Rate Sønder Boulevard, Copenhagen
- Other Attractions
- Liseberg Amusement Park
- Botaniska Tradgarden
- Archipelago Of Southern Gothenburg
- Gothenburg Museum Of Art
- Natural History Museum
- Goteborgs Stadsmuseum
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 5 Star Hotels Near Liseberg Amusement Park
- Hotels Near Slottsskogen
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Botaniska Tradgarden
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Archipelago Of Southern Gothenburg
- 5 Star Hotels Near Gothenburg Museum Of Art
- 5 Star Hotels Near Universeum
- Luxury Hotels Near Natural History Museum
- Budget Hotels Near Kungsportsavenyn
- Budget Hotels Near Tradgardsforeningen
- Hotels Near Goteborgs Stadsmuseum
- City Tripplans
- Copenhagen Itinerary 3 Days
- Copenhagen Itinerary 5 Days
- Copenhagen Itinerary 4 Days
- Copenhagen Itinerary 1 Day
- Copenhagen Itinerary 2 Days
- Copenhagen Itinerary 7 Days
- Copenhagen Itinerary 6 Days
- Trip to Paris, Berlin, Rome, Venice, Milan, Prague, Helsinki, Zagreb, Copenhagen, Frankfurt
- Trip to Berlin, Hamburg, Amsterdam, Copenhagen
- Trip to Amsterdam, Florence, Venice, Frankfurt, Rome, Milan, Copenhagen, Geneva, Zurich