Storm P. Museum, Copenhagen
About Storm P. Museum, Copenhagen
Storm P. Museum, Copenhagen - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Frederiksberg Runddel, 2000 Frederiksberg, Denmark
Ticket Price: 50 DKK
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
Added 3 times in trip plans
Museum, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Robert Storm Petersen was a famous Danish cartoonist, animator, painter, writer and illustrator who touched social topics with a touch of satire and humour. His art of work over time was treasured as rare pieces and the Storm P Museum is exactly where you can find some of his most phenomenal creations. The artist was popular for incorporating British and American humour into his work.
The museum emphasises on his life, influences and art by using mediums like rare vintage photos, films and newspaper articles. His versatility truly stuck out during his time and he could express his thoughts in expressionist paintings, comic strips, small inventions and even philosophical articles that amount to around 30,000 art pieces!
Other highlights include:
- The artist’s collection of smoking pipes (rounding up to 450 pieces!) that include beautifully carved Meerschaum pipes.
Storm P. Museum Ticket Prices
- Adults: DKK 50
- Students: DKK 40
- Seniors (65+): DKK 40
- Groups (12+): DKK 40/person
- Children under 18: Free
- The Frederiksberg Museums- All round Museum Pass: DKK 125
- (covers 5 locations includes The Storm P. Museum)
How To reach Storm P. Museum by Public Transport
- By Train: Carlsberg (3.5 kilometers away)
- By Metro/ Subway: Frederiksberg St. (Metro)
- By Bus: Frederiksberg Runddel (Pile Allé)
- By Taxi
- By renting a Bicycle.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Copenhagen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Copenhagen and book an accommodation of your choice.
Storm P. Museum, Copenhagen Reviews - Write a Review
You should not miss this
This is a small, but fun museum telling the story of a prolific Danish artist and satirist. It is well worth seeking out. Some of the text explaining the exhibits are translated into English, but most of the content is not.
The service is not very good. It is expensive, and there is nearly nothing to see. It's a tourist thing, and it offers nearly nothing.
Så fint et lille museum. Jeg er begejstret for både Storm P og Flemming Quist Møller, så jeg var glad. Vi var sammen med både gamle og unge og alle var begejstret.
Et museum der får smilene frem på læberne. Der var særudstilling da vi var der med en masse sjove børnetegninger der bagte minder. Alt er dog på dansk så ikke så oplagt for udenlandske turister. Der er fine ting både til børn og voksne og det er sjovt at se den imponerende pibesamling og høre Storm P Selv fortælle.
- Nearby Attractions
- The Union Kitchen
- Restaurant Puk
- Cph Studio Hotel
- Vester Voldgade
- Royal Guard Museum
- Vor Frue Kirkes Kirkekontor
- Copenhagen Star Hotel
- Smk Café
- Copenhagen Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Copenhagen
- What to See in 48 Hours in Copenhagen
- What to See in 72 Hours in Copenhagen
- How to Spend 5 Days in Copenhagen
- How to Spend 6 Days in Copenhagen
- How to Spend 7 Days in Copenhagen