Storm P. MuseumCurrently Closed
- Address: Frederiksberg Runddel, 2000 Frederiksberg, Denmark, Copenhagen
- Timings: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +45-38860500
- Ticket Price: 50 DKK
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museum, Family And Kids
Storm P. Museum - Review
Robert Storm Petersen was a famous Danish cartoonist, animator, painter, writer and illustrator who touched social topics with a touch of satire and humour. His art of work over time was treasured as rare pieces and the Storm P Museum is exactly where you can find some of his most phenomenal creations. The artist was popular for incorporating British and American humour into his work.
The museum emphasises on his life, influences and art by using mediums like rare vintage photos, films and newspaper articles. His versatility truly stuck out during his time and he could express his thoughts in expressionist paintings, comic strips, small inventions and even philosophical articles that amount to around 30,000 art pieces!
Other highlights include:
- The artist’s collection of smoking pipes (rounding up to 450 pieces!) that include beautifully carved Meerschaum pipes.
Storm P. Museum Ticket Prices
- Adults: DKK 50
- Students: DKK 40
- Seniors (65+): DKK 40
- Groups (12+): DKK 40/person
- Children under 18: Free
- The Frederiksberg Museums- All round Museum Pass: DKK 125
- (covers 5 locations includes The Storm P. Museum)
How To reach Storm P. Museum by Public Transport
- By Train: Carlsberg (3.5 kilometers away)
- By Metro/ Subway: Frederiksberg St. (Metro)
- By Bus: Frederiksberg Runddel (Pile Allé)
- By Taxi
- By renting a Bicycle.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Copenhagen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Copenhagen and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Storm P. Museum
0.21% of people who visit Copenhagen include Storm P. Museum in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
50% of people start their Storm P. Museum visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Storm P. Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Storm P. Museum
Storm P. Museum Trips
Storm P. Museum, Copenhagen Reviews
Quite a lot to see. Included in Copenhagen Card. Not full English translation, but it's art, so you should be able to understand most of them.
A cute small museum. It’s not really for foreign tourists.
Small but great museum
This museum is pretty small but very fun, Storm it's an artist to check it out
Very interesting place