About Tietgenkollegiet, Copenhagen
Tietgenkollegiet, Copenhagen - Address, Phone Number
Address: Rued Langgaards Vej 10-18, Copenhagen, Denmark
Time Required: 00:20 Mins
Hotel, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Tietgenkollegiet is a hotel facility for the Copenhagen University known for its quirky architecture and modern amenities. All though admission is allowed only to the hostel students, visitors can still admire the external design of the place with a rather ‘bookshelf’ layout with protruding features and indentations on the vertical surface of the building.
The place has a student hall (open to all) and dorm rooms along with kitchen facilities, a lounge area and terraces. The beauty of the place is in its layout with hallways that don’t have dead ends. Take a walk here to see yet another of many buildings that truly add to the modern ambience of the city.
- You cannot enter the building but a walk around is recommended to admire the architecture.
Tietgenkollegiet Opening and Closing Hours
- Recommended time of arrival: 10.00 am – 7.00 pm
How To reach Tietgenkollegiet by Public Transport
- By Metro/ Subway: Islands Brygge
- By Bus: Horgarden (Amagerfaelledvej)
- By Taxi
- By renting a Bicycle.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Copenhagen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Copenhagen and book an accommodation of your choice.
Tietgenkollegiet, Copenhagen Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Nakskovvej 41
- Prinsesse Charlottes Gade
- Carl Langes Vej
- Nikolaj Plads
- Puggaardsgade 4
- Vester Voldgade
- Copenhagen Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Copenhagen
- What to See in 48 Hours in Copenhagen
- What to See in 72 Hours in Copenhagen
- How to Spend 5 Days in Copenhagen
- How to Spend 6 Days in Copenhagen
- How to Spend 7 Days in Copenhagen