Tuborg Brewery, Copenhagen
About Tuborg Brewery, Copenhagen
Tuborg Brewery, Copenhagen - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Strandvejen 54 | Hellerup, Copenhagen 2900, Denmark
Ticket Price: 100 DKK
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 46 times in trip plans
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Tuborg Brewery was founded in Copenhagen and started with brewing pale lager. Even though Tuborg merged with Carlsberg in the early 20th century, the city still maintains the name of ‘Tubrog Street’. Today the brewery keeps the beer legacy alive and you can take a tour here and later be a part of the tasting.
The best part about the tour is to not just learn about the beer produced here but learn about the evolution of brewing in general.
The tour includes a visit to the stables where horses are maintained to show just how they would transport the beer back in the day while the rare bottle collection of the Tuborg beers is something that is a nice addition to the visit. You can buy souvenirs at the Gift shop after the tour while the view of the brewery itself from a distance across the harbour, completes the experience.
Tuborg Brewery Ticket Prices
- Adults (18+) : 2 beers/soft drinks included: DKK 100
- Students with ID : 2 beers/soft drinks included: DKK 70
- Youth (6-17) : 2 soft drinks included: DKK 70
- Children (0-5): Free
- Free admission for guests with Copenhagen Card.
Tuborg Brewery Opening and Closing Hours
- Last admission is 30 minutes before closing time.
How To reach Tuborg Brewery by Public Transport
- By Train: Hellerup St.
- By Bus: Philip Heymans Alle (Tuborg Boulevard)
- By Taxi
- By renting a Bicycle.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Copenhagen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Copenhagen and book an accommodation of your choice.
Tuborg Brewery, Copenhagen Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- City Hotel Nebo
- Staue Of Absalon
- Mad & Kaffe
- Copenhagen Star Hotel
- Cph Studio Hotel
- Restaurant Puk
- Sleep In Heaven
- Atelier September
- Copenhagen Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Copenhagen
- What to See in 48 Hours in Copenhagen
- What to See in 72 Hours in Copenhagen
- How to Spend 5 Days in Copenhagen
- How to Spend 6 Days in Copenhagen
- How to Spend 7 Days in Copenhagen