Tuborg BreweryCurrently Closed
- Address: Strandvejen 54 | Hellerup, Copenhagen 2900, Denmark
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +45-33271398
- Ticket Price: 100 DKK
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Brewery, Adults
The Tuborg Brewery was founded in Copenhagen and started with brewing pale lager. Even though Tuborg merged with Carlsberg in the early 20th century, the city still maintains the name of ‘Tubrog Street’. Today the brewery keeps the beer legacy alive and you can take a tour here and later be a part of the tasting.
The best part about the tour is to not just learn about the beer produced here but learn about the evolution of brewing in general.
The tour includes a visit to the stables where horses are maintained to show just how they would transport the beer back in the day while the rare bottle collection of the Tuborg beers is something that is a nice addition to the visit. You can buy souvenirs at the Gift shop after the tour while the view of the brewery itself from a distance across the harbour, completes the experience.
- Adults (18+) : 2 beers/soft drinks included: DKK 100
- Students with ID : 2 beers/soft drinks included: DKK 70
- Youth (6-17) : 2 soft drinks included: DKK 70
- Children (0-5): Free
- Free admission for guests with Copenhagen Card.
- Last admission is 30 minutes before closing time.
- By Train: Hellerup St.
- By Bus: Philip Heymans Alle (Tuborg Boulevard)
- By Taxi
- By renting a Bicycle.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Copenhagen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Copenhagen and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.15% of people who visit Copenhagen include Tuborg Brewery in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
60% of people start their Tuborg Brewery visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Tuborg Brewery
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tuborg Brewery